The Floor Mart

A 46 Reviews

Founded 1979 • Angie's List since May 2005

3145 N 124th St

Brookfield, WI 53005

Welcome to The Floor Mart! We have been exceeding your expectations for over 4 decades. Established in 1979, we are a local family owned business. We understand flooring is the foundation of decorating. It sets the tone for your home and reflects your taste and lifestyle....

flooring (36)carpet installation (13)hardwood flooring (7)tile installation (3)home remodeling (2)countertop installation (2)cabinet making (1)
D

01/14/2019

zero follow up. I finally tracked them down, said they'd be here Friday. Never showed. Never called. Never reached out to reschedule. Hard pass.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/14/2019

I did reach out and apologize for the missed appointment, my installer had an sudden conflict, and he failed to reach out to me. We certainly missed on this, but in 40 years of business this should not happen and rarely ever does. Jim

08/28/2016

We couldn't be happier. The owner came out and measured, then came out again to make sure of his measurements. We picked out vinyl tile from the showroom to replace an old wood laminate floor. The crew, Steve and Dwayne, were very professional. They made sure to ask questions about what we wanted. They went right to work and cleaned everything up each day and went over what they did before going h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed a kitchen floor ripped out and a new vinyl tile floor installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/28/2016

06/23/2016

Very professional organization. The father and son that did our installation did a great job! By far the best value compared to the other quotes I received.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed old flooring and installed new flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/02/2016

02/09/2016

They do great work, very precise.  I would suggest they do a full walk through following a job to ensure every thing works correctly, e.g. they nailed our pocket doors closed.  Additionally, the sales guy said they could match our kitchen floor to match the product we picked out.  When they sent the company out to do the staining, we all learned they could not match the color, so we had to spend a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
removed carpet and replaced with wood flooring

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring,hardwood floor repair,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2014

01/15/2016

It went great. They installed vinyl flooring in the bathroom & outside hallway up & downstairs. They responded quickly & got me a quote the same day. The job was scheduled for the following week. Everything was done professionally. I would recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new vinyl flooring in the bathroom & outside hallway up & downstairs.

CATEGORY flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2015

01/15/2016

It went great. They showed up on time. The kitchen looks great & the hallway looks great too. They responded quickly & got me a quote that same night. I would recommend them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install new vinyl flooring in the kitchen & hallway, It was done professionally & they finished on time. This was for up & downstairs.

CATEGORY carpet installation,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/25/2015

05/31/2015

,Although the area was not that big, the house is old and involved a lot of work that wouldn't be necessary in a newer home due to the manner of past construction practices.  Steve and Dewayne were knowledgeable and the craftsmanship and attention to detail utilized was excellent.  I had many questions which were answered courteously.  Customer service with Mike and Jim was prompt and courteous.  ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced flooring with vinyl in kitchen, central hallway, back hallway and basement stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2015

05/19/2015

IT WENT GREAT, JIM RESPONDED THE SAME DAY & EMAILED THE QUOTE LATER THAT NIGHT. THE NEXT WEEK THE FLOOR WAS INSTALLED & IT LOOKS  GREAT, THEY WERE PROFESSIONAL & CLEANED UP AFTERWARD. I WOULD USE THEM AGAIN.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
REMOVE FLOORING & PUT DOWN NEW VINYL FLOOR IN THE KITCHEN & HALLWAY.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2015

10/11/2013

They did a good job, and my wife happy with it.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They removed and replaced ceramic tiling in the master bathroom.

CATEGORY ceramic tile

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/22/2011

08/20/2013

Quality work, untime, no problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install counter top

CATEGORY countertops,flooring

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2013

Carpet, vinyl, laminate, hardwood flooring sales, installation & repairs. Ceramic tile. Custom cabinets & countertops

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available