One Mechanical Solution, LLC

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

P.O. Box 1314

Brookfield, WI 53008

We are a company that values each customer the same. Big or small job we will give you a detailed estimate of the work you request to get done. We are a newer company that consists of a Master Electrician and a Master Plumber that have been in the industry a long time and pays attention to detail. We have done whole house remodels, new construction homes, and lots of service / repair work....

plumbers (17)electrician (15)drain cleaning (2)home remodeling (1)water heaters (1)

12/05/2020

Toilet repair and new Garbage Disposal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Jordan did a great job! He arrived early, was done within an hour and charged us less than the estimate over the phone. Very friendly and knowledgeable. Would highly recommend for any plumbing needs

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/1970

12/01/2020

Their communication (calling and texting expected availability and arrival time) and promptness were superb. As far as I can tell, they did a great job on the outlet. I would definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced a dangerous outlet and checked the grounding on my electrical panel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/15/2020

Jordan was very professional, thorough and the price was affordable! He was able to stop out the same day I called (which was a Friday) and was able to temporarily stop the leak. The following Tuesday, Jordan came back and replaced the valve, some pipes, tub/shower faucet and the cracked drain. We highly recommend Jordan. I know we will hire him again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a water leak from the shower.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/27/2020

11/06/2020

Jordan was phenomenal! Very professional and proficient. We had a main drain issue and he cleared it in about an hour for an extremely fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drain cleared

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/05/2020

10/30/2020

Great. I was pleased with his knowledge and prompt reply and appointment set up. Very happy with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2020

10/24/2020

I was very pleased Joshua provided me with a detailed electrical estimate the same day of his visit. He sent it via email later that evening. They were my 2nd choice. I went with another company where price was negotiated. I would hire them if another project popped up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electrical

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2020

10/13/2020

Both Josh and Jordan were great to work with, they were very polite and responded to my request for a quote very quickly. They were quick to get my work scheduled and quick in completing it. They were also very reasonably priced. We are so pleased with their work and would definitely recommend them to our friends and family.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sink and Dishwasher install/Socket and circuit breaker installed/Old electrical box capped off

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2020

07/14/2020

Jordan is very pleasant, polite, and efficient. He replaced the guts of the toilet and the line leading to the toilet. He gave me a quote over the phone (it came to under the quote). He called because he thought he would be late, but did show up at the original time. I will use him again, and have already passed his name on to a few of my friends already.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bulb in toilet broke loose and toilet kept running

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/14/2020

06/15/2020

Jordan communicated clearly and often. He requested photos of the valves and pipe in question. He came up with an estimate prior to the work. I appreciated that he explained a few of the steps he was taking to make winterizing the house easier in the future. Awesome work!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace 2 faulty water shut off valves, replace pipe that split due to freezing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/09/2020

05/23/2020

At least now I don't feel like I'm being taken advantage of. All my other plumber experiences resulted in there sneaking my drain for 200 Plus the trip cost. No I have a product I can do myself monthly and not worry about losing 200 or 300 dollars every month or every other month. Honest Abe of the plumbers! The product was Insta flo

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My drain kept backing up every month sometimes twice

CATEGORY electrician,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2020

We offer electrical and plumbing work in residential, commercial, and industrial settings.

No Appliance Repair