Badger Lock & Key Service Inc

Angie's List since October 2006

2 employees. No subs....

Bradley's Safe & Lockworks

We are a full service locksmith company. We service Milwaukee and Waukesha counties and areas around them. Commercial and residential lock services. Over 25 years experience, lock rekeying or replacing. Lock upgrades to electronic keypads and high security keys. Service vehicles all equipped with key duplicators and hardware.

06/02/2017

Great. Took 30 minutes. Cost what the estimate was. Will call them again .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Came the same day I called to replace a door lock that had broken/ fell apart in my hand. Quote was very reasonable. They can re-key a new lock so you can use the same keys if you want.

12/20/2016

Excellent----- arrive on time called ahead to make sure we would be there---read instructions- had to cut out old dead bolt lock to intall the new one.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a program dead bolt lock connected to Time Warner security system

05/13/2013

The keys we received from the former owner of our new home only opened 3 out of 7 locks, so we felt better just getting the keys redone. We called and scheduled an appointment without any problems. It wasn't an emergency so I scheduled it out a few days. Professional and friendly describe the service provided very nicely. He arrived promptly asked a few questions and got right to work. Replaced lo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed locks on four entry doors into my new home.

02/18/2013

Called Dave, explained the lock situation. He told me he'd need to look at it to understand exactly what was needed. He showed up on time, quickly changed out the lock and provided key sets. Everything has worked well ever since!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Re-keyed original 1920's front door lock, replacing lock and handles on both sides of door.

07/18/2012

They were pleasant, very fair, kind and responsible. They came promptly and were easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Badger Lock & Key Service Inc for locksmith service. I last used them to re-key some locks.

CATEGORY locksmith

Locksmith for safes & vaults, door locks, builders hardware, bank equipment, access control, CCTV systems, alarm systems, hollow metal, ATM installations, locks and padlocks & electronic locks.