A+ Plumbing

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since May 2009

Additional email - jgassman@mhtc.net....

Advanced Home Services

In business since 1985 with over 35 years of experience. Family owned and operated. Home repairs, improvements and installations.

09/04/2018

Our water heater quit on us and A+ showed up promptly with a replacement and got it installed in short order. He also looked at another faucet and gave some advice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water Heater Replacement

CATEGORY plumbing

06/02/2017

Replaced a 10 year old AO Smith water heater with a Bradford White water heater. It went very well. No problems as of today 06/02/2017.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced water heater

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

04/10/2017

Appointment went as expected: some parts, that were covered under warranty, needed to be ordered. The service technician was courteous and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of and replacement of the motherboard in an tankless hot water heater.

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

11/06/2014

The dishwasher was not draining. He came out and showed me exactly what was wrong and even showed me how I could take care of it myself. It took about forty-five minutes to take care of everything. I would say Mike was friendly, helpful and professional. He also was polite, neat and I really liked that he showed what I could do myself.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed the dishwasher.

CATEGORY drain cleaning

09/03/2014

As always, A+ did a great job. They do quality work and are easy to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A+ installed a new water line for an irrigation system.

CATEGORY plumbing

Dishwasher installation, filtered water or reverse osmosis, faucet installation, drain cleaning, toilet installation, humidifier installation, garbage disposal installation, sump pumps, hot water dispensers, gas lines, whole house filters & ice maker installation.

MasterCard, Check