Find Top-Rated Baraboo Asphalt Driveway Contractors
Angie's List helps you hire the best - and avoid the rest!
Asphalt Driveway Contractors to Avoid
Top Rated Asphalt Driveway Contractors
Prevent buyer's remorse with us
- Over 3 million people trust Angie's List to help make the right choice
- Be informed to avoid costly mistakes
- Shop with us to ensure a fair price
- Our complaint resolution team will help if a project goes bad
Over 234 reviews for
Baraboo Asphalt Driveway Contractors from people just like you.
Shop, Search and Save from anywhere!
- Offers are exclusively provided by highly rated companies
- Angie’s List members have access to exclusive discounts on local services
- Shop, schedule, and stay on top of progress from any device
- Our 30 Day Refund Guarantee means you can buy with confidence!
Over 3 million people trust Angie's List.
- Your Membership Includes:
- Instant access to top rated businesses covering 700+ services
- Our Complaint Resolution Team to help when a project goes bad
- On-the-go access to our iPhone, Android, & iPad apps
AReviews204 years on Angie's List
AReviews22 years on Angie's List
BReviews144 years on Angie's List
Shop Offers from Local Asphalt Driveway Contractors
Gutter Cleaning: 2 Story with a Walkout Basement, up to 2500-Square-Foot Home Without Existing Gutter ScreensMember price $350.00 Original price: .
$13,999 for a Matterhorn Metal Shake/Slate/Tile RoofMember price $13,999.00 Original price: .
$7,200 for a New Roof with 3-D Architectural Shingles and Lifetime WarrantyMember price $7,200.00 Original price: .
$199 Roof Maintenance PackageMember price $199.00 Original price: $375.00.
CReviews38 years on Angie's List
Explore Our Solution Center for Helpful Asphalt Paving Articles
Asphalt Paving reviews in Baraboo
Real People ~ Real Reviews ~ Real Results
They were very communicative and kept us informed. They were a little late but let us know. They came the date they said they would and worked efficiently and competently. We are very happy with the outcome and will definitely have them back to seal it the next time it is needed.
- Joyce K.
2-man crew cleaned driveway first then filled cracks. They followed with a nice even coat of sealer. Looks much better than previous jobs. I will use them again next year.
- Richard D.
He did a very nice job on repaving the driveway a couple of years ago but told me I should seal coat it the following year. I scheduled it twice last year and he never showed and after multiple calls it became too late in the Fall so he was supposed to do it this year. I had it scheduled twice and he never showed or called again. The last time I called about a month ago he assured me he would be out the following week but I never heard back. If they originally told me they were too busy then I could have gotten someone else but now again it's too late in the Fall to do it. It appears if the job is not big enough they could care less.
- Michael S.