American TV & Appliance of Appleton

Founded 1954 • Angie's List since September 2012

Founded in 1954, American has built a market-leading reputation for exceptional customer service, selection, and price earning us numerous awards as an outstanding retailer of furniture, consumer electronics and appliances. Over the years, American has become known for building stunning, beautiful retail stores and for maintaining them meticulously. ...

Correct Cabling

14  REVIEWS
Correct Cabling

Hello there! I hope I can earn your business. Please see my website and Google business profile for Correct Cabling LLC to see more work samples and customer reviews. We bring a lot of value with the right knowledge, tools, and work ethic we bring to every project. I have cabled thousands of homes and would treat your home or business like my own. Thank you for your interest!

Offers by Correct Cabling on Angie's List

11/18/2013

Awesome. The manager, Ben helped us because the other sales staff were busy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Help us pick out appliances

CATEGORY appliance sales

05/09/2013

Overall, the service was great. They did a great job. They were professional and friendly during the service. They were careful not to break anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They hung a flat screen TV for us.

CATEGORY home theater design

Installation, repair and replacement of audio, computer electronics, gaming, car stereo, home theater, appliances, TV antenna & furniture and mattresses.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa