TPS PAINTING

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since August 2006

OWNER OPERATED. COSTS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES....

JB Custom Drywall LLC

JB Custom Drywall is a full service drywall contractor. From small repair projects to large remodels, new construction, residential or commercial. We use a unique process that keeps our customers’ homes and businesses as clean as possible in one of the dirtiest and dustiest trades. We feel that being clean on a job is equally important as providing superior drywall work. The combination of quality, cleanliness and customer service is our foundation.

12/19/2018

Everything went great. They were even very understanding when we changed colors at the last minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior wall painting

CATEGORY interior painters

Thank you [Member Name Removed]! We strive to provide the best customer service.

11/19/2015

He does wonderful work and is extremely professional and knowledgeable. I was actually so impressed with the work that he did that I paid he more then he asked for! Other people have used them in my complex and they were just as pleased as well!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired cracks in our walls and the plaster and then painted them.

07/23/2015

The last time I paid him I paid him extra because he did such a good job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He repaired some cracks in the wall and then painted.

05/01/2014

Troy provided an accurate estimate, arrived on time and completed the work providing over and above what I had expected. I am currently working with him to provide work on my next project. He has provided the same level of service to all of my family members and friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troy provides quality work. I have a 1954 Cape cod that he repainted the interior trim & walls of my second floor. work was done professionally & promptly with no surprises.

CATEGORY house painters

06/10/2013

very professional. arrived promptly at agreed time. there were two painters,one being the business owner. could not have asked for better quality work., very neat and thorough. extremely satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
painted 4 rooms

CATEGORY house painters

DRYWALL, INTERIOR & EXTERIOR PAINTING, WALL PAPERING, & WALLPAPER REMOVAL.

Satisfaction