Trickett Woodworks LLC

A15 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since January 2013

4911 Mieras Rd

Yakima, WA 98901

Trickett Woodworks is a 3rd generation family owned custom cabinetry and furniture shop servicing all of Washington state. We believe customer service and a high quality product are the foundations of Trickett Woodworks. We strive to provide the highest quality product using the best materials and hardware we can get our hands on . Email us at trickettwoodworks@gmail.com...

cabinet making (13)custom furniture (11)woodworking (5)countertop installation (2)

03/26/2020

He did a really good job reaching out to me right away.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We would like cabinets and bookshelf built-ins on either side of our fireplace. The left side measure 63"" and the right side measures 61.5"". Need fillers on the far side of the left cabinet so the fire place looks symmetrical. We would like white. I believe we would like the shelves to be adjustable. We are thinking two 30" cabinets on each side would take care of the bottom half.

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2020

08/03/2017

Good. Geoff designed the cabinets to fit the space. They look wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom and closet cabinets and counters.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, custom furniture, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2017

04/24/2017

Overall it went pretty well. We worked with a kitchen architect who did the design. The cabinets were build according to design, we had to switch some things around, as they didn't quite work as pictured in the design. Installer was very good and we were OK with the changes that needed to be made on site.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Geoff built a customer kitchen for me, fireplace mantle, and built-ins in the family room. It turned out beautiful. I was super impresses with the mantle too!

CATEGORY custom cabinets, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2016

Photo for Trickett Woodworks LLC - 4911 Mieras Rd, Yakima, WA - 34888815

03/27/2017

Everything went smoothly! Geoff came to my office and took measurements, matched the color of the existing wood furniture in the office perfectly, and designed the furniture based on my needs and placement of specialty equipment. He also built a coffee/beverage bar for my waiting room. He is very professional and the quality of workmanship is excellent. The furniture is functional and beautiful. H...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed custom furniture built for my audiology clinic. I have a small office and pre-fabricated furniture doesn't fit in my space. I also needed something functional, yet professional-looking.

CATEGORY custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/27/2017

Photo for Trickett Woodworks LLC - 4911 Mieras Rd, Yakima, WA - 34698999

03/23/2017

Geoff was great to work with from the beginning to the end when he delivered a vanity exactly like I had requested. He helped through the design phase where I sent him pictures of vanities I liked and he then sent pictures as he was crafting it to ensure he had the design correct. Can't say enough great things about Trickett Woodworking and if I have another project they will be the first I call!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trickett Woodworks built a custom bathroom vanity based on a combination

CATEGORY custom cabinets

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2015

03/22/2017

Geoff did a perfect job we are super happy with our new cabinets and counter top.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed new cabinets and counter top in our kitchen.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, countertops, custom furniture

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

03/22/2017

This is the only cabinet company we will ever use. We are very happy with our cabinets and plan to have the bathrooms, mantle and banister done in the future. They are professional, do wonderful work and are so kind. We got exactly what we asked for with some very helpful suggestions that made our kitchen perfect for us.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had all our kitchen cabinets made and installed.

CATEGORY custom cabinets, custom furniture, woodworking

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2017

03/21/2017

It went GREAT. Trickett Woodworks was highly recommended to us by our contractor, having used them many times on previous jobs. Not only was Geoff professional & punctual, providing a very high quality product, he (and his family) are really cool! He met with a number of times and we found him to be very easy to work with. He listened to what we wanted in our kitchen, and helped us with suggestion...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We did a full kitchen remodel, including structural changes. Part of the remodel included all new custom cabinets, a new pantry, and cabinetry below the center island.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/23/2016

Photo for Trickett Woodworks LLC - 4911 Mieras Rd, Yakima, WA - 34654847

03/17/2017

Geoff is the best! He is professional, works with you to make sure he understands what you want, he's timely and does excellent work. His prices are reasonable and straightforward. I highly recommend Trickett Woodworks and will not hesitate to hire him for new projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Custom built cabinets, Murphy bed and mantel.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

Photo for Trickett Woodworks LLC - 4911 Mieras Rd, Yakima, WA - 34625875

Thank you soo much for taking the time to fill out a review! [member name] have been soo great to work with!

03/16/2017

From the start to finish the team was always upbeat and made the process easy. It was not an easy task as the drawing was in my head and when we ran into a snag because I did not think it through completely, they were quick to give me suggestions so we could fix what I missed and move on.. I would highly recommend them for any project. I wanted all of the material to be sustainable as much as poss...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I designed a wine room with pull out drawers in my head and Geoff took that and turned it into a beautiful space that all of my friends want to copy!

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2017

Thank you soo much for taking the time to fill out a review! and thank you for your kind words! You have been soo amazing to work with!

Trickett Woodworks specializes in Custom cabinetry in residential as well as commercial applications including, kitchens, bathrooms, home offices, childrens play rooms, bookcases, wall beds/murphy beds, pantrys and entertainment centers. We also offer a wide range of custom furniture including, beds, desks, coffee tables and dining tables as well as furniture repair. We also offer cabinetry installation and delivery of either our own cabinets or another manufacturer.

Trickett Woodworks does not offer framing, drywall, plumbing or electrical services.

Check, PayPal