BEYDLER CONSTRUCTION

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since August 2010

A lifetime worth of construction experience, over 20 years in Spokane, WA. A keen eye for detail free estimates pride in workmanship. 90% of work done personally by owner...

Thomas Contracting Services, LLC

Thomas Contracting Services was founded in 2018 by Matthew Thomas, an experienced and devout professional with a contracting background for nearly 30 years. Only the most exceptional improvements are provided for clients in and around the Inland Northwest; specializing in a wide variety of construction services for businesses and homes. We take pride in our diligent, honest and most importantly, passionate team members that take a bold, hands-on approach to the services we provide. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. When you hire our services, you can count on us for exceptional results. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with Thomas Contracting Services.

10/11/2011

Great, I will use his services again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out, gave me an estimate.  He returned in about a half a hour and did the job.  He sealed around the outside of my chimney, it had been leaking,sealed a couple of cracks in my dry wall in the ceiling.  I have ceilings that are 11 1/2 feet tall.  He was very helpful.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

03/16/2011

The work he did, from installing the dry-wall to the final finish coat went smoothly, neatly and in the most professionally competent manner. Overall; excellent in every detail.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired a contractor to do some remodeling. He did an excellent job, but brought in another contractor, Beydler Construction, to do the dry wall installation, taping and finishing. He felt that Ron Beydler was more professionally competent to do that work. I am glad he did. Ron Beydler and his helper did an outstanding job. I've been around a long time and I have yet to see anyone do a better job. His work was meticulous, he was prompt and proceeded with the job as fast as the wet taping job would allow. What he did was beyond my highest expectations. He knows what to do, precisely how to do it and then he does it. He doesn't cut corners to save a little time. Each step had to be right before he proceeded to the next step. He is the best than anyone could ask for. What more can I say. I would absolutely have him do additional construction work for me and I would highly recommend him to my family, best friends or anyone else.

CATEGORY drywall,remodeling

Windows, siding, decks, bath remodels, kitchen remodels, and basement remodels & finishing