Gilland Window & Gutter Cleaning

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

6702 SW Pt Robinson Rd

VASHON, WA 98070

We offer immaculate residential and commercial window cleaning to brighten your home or business. Also, we provide thorough gutter cleaning & roof moss removal in the fall, and affordable power washing too! We are insured to $300,000....

Gutter Cleaning (135)Window Cleaning (35)Pressure Washing (15)Roof Cleaning (6)Gutters (2)

02/04/2020

Super fast response and scheduling. Did a great job and was super easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean out over flowing gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/03/2020

01/01/2020

I have used Gillard's gutter and roof cleaning services for several years and have been very satisfied each year. High quality, fair price, very responsive!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter Cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

11/16/2019

Paul answered my phone call and gave me a realistic time line for him to give me an estimate. He came to my house, reviewed the work with me and gave me an estimate on site and completed the work that week. He confirmed our appointment on line, came on time, worked hard and cleaned up all leaves. He was prompt, respectful and did an excellent job. Will hire him again for all my roof and skylight c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The roof was covered with leaves, gutters overflowing and I wanted my skylights cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning, roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2019

11/03/2019

I was in panic mode and Paul was there the next day!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
cleaning leaves from gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2019

08/16/2019

Paul was professional, communicated clearly and showed up when scheduled. He cleaned gutters as promised but also removed moss from roof, checked drains with the garden hose and made sure that everything was in good working order. Pointed out a broken roof tile which was not visible from the ground and advised me on methods to repair. Fashioned a temporary fix until I can get a tile person. Was pl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutters cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/15/2019

08/01/2019

Good and clear communication. Paul and his team were ready and able and speedy with the work. They did a great job, I would hire again. Thanks so much for coming out!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior windows for a residential building.

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2019

08/01/2019

Paul cleaned our windows inside and out. He did a great job! They are sparkling clean :) He was professional, pleasant and punctual - really nice guy!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window washing

CATEGORY window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2019

06/17/2019

Great! Paul was the first to contact me, gave me good price ( a tad higher than the others), but was able to come out and do the job immediately. Cleaned gutters and cleaned up all debris at end of job. A very personable man and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning on traditional home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/17/2019

01/26/2019

Paul Gilland performed work at my personal residence and at my rental property. Window washing and gutter cleaning were performed. Mr Gilland quickly responded to my telephone query about his services, provided estimates, and performed the work on time and within a few days of contacting him. His work was excellent! He was neat and the sites were cleaned so well! I was very surprised at how well a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter and window cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, window cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/26/2019

09/09/2018

Responsive to quote request, quick scheduling, did a great job for a good price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2018

Immaculate window, gutter, roof and solar panel cleaning by a fellow Puget Sound homeowner, for homeowners like you.

no painting or handyman work

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Financing