Valiant Roofing, LLC

A9 REVIEWS

Founded 2015

1404 NE 134th St

Vancouver, WA, 98685

Valiant Roofing, LLC is a young company with big dreams. We started roofing three years ago- but we just started Valiant Roofing, LLC to focus only on Roofing and today we employ a dozen full time staff ready to respond to all your residential and commercial roofing needs. We understand that replacing or repairing your roof is a big investment that requires careful consideration. At Valiant Roofing, LLC, we offer you the most up to date and appropriate roofing options to fit your budget and your needs. We'll never recommend a product or service you don't need, and we guarantee the best prices in the city....

Roofing (9)Gutters (2)

11/13/2019

I highly recommend Valiant Roofing. Aaron and his team were fantastic! I've read roofing reviews complaining about lack of communication, however this was not the case with Valiant. Aaron kept me well informed from start to finish. He let me know what to expect and when to expect it. His team removed a 2 layer asphalt shingle overlay on my 2,596 sq. ft. roof AND waterproofed it in 1 day. They comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and Gutter Replacement

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2019

10/22/2019

Exceptional service. Jack, the owner, and Jake, the bidder, are both incredibly kind, informative, knowledgeable and conscientious. All the workers at my home, very professional, efficient and the post job clean up was above and beyond expectations.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete roof replacement including three layer tear off, all new plywood, shingles, everything

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2019

09/27/2019

This was my 3rd estimate. Jake came out and was very professional. Of the 3 who came out he was the only one that went into detail and explained all the differences and choices (wow there is a lot) I plan on moving forward with this company. My timeline is for late November early December. I will update when complete.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/27/2019

06/27/2019

Valiant Roofing came out and inspected my roof very thoroughly then gave me a very reasonable price, much lower then the other bids I got, They have a very experienced crew and exceeded my expectations, they found a few issues once they had the old shingles off and asked me how I wanted to proceed before laying down the new shingles, I felt like they were very conscientious and are looking to prov...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof tear off and replace with new roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

06/18/2019

I was very happy because they showed up on time and they cleaned up afterwards and they are very nice people to work with

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof and fascia.

CATEGORY gutter repair, roofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019

06/17/2019

He was good. The salesman was professional. The crew was professional and clean, also fast.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
full replacement roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2018

06/17/2019

It was great because they got it done quickly and rget are responsived as well as they have a fair price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

06/17/2019

Very good because they are timely and the price was reasonable and good workmanship also I've used them for 3-4 times in the past.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did a full tear off and reshingle the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/20/2018

06/17/2019

It was excellent because they did a great job, they got here on time and finished the job on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced the roof.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2019