Rowe Plumbing and Drain L.L.C

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since May 2014

We stand out by giving our customers outstanding service and by treating our customer like family, and plan on having lifelong relationship with them. While each job is unique, we give our customers a bid to do the work. No hourly rate, so you dont have to watch the clock wondering how much the job will cost in the end. We stand by our word and our service. Our mission is to provide quality plumbing services with up-front pricing to both commercial and residential customers. We currently are serving the Clark County area with 12 plus years of experience. Veteran owned and family operated.We are lic., bonded and insured. Our customers appreciate the friendly prompt family service that we provide. We work on many different projects; anything from clog drains, to toilet repair. We can do it all. If you are having a issue with water mains, waters or needing a re-pipe. We can do that too. We have been told they like our Upfront pricing, Friendly staff and our communication. About the owner, I have been plumbing since 2003 and I have been in the Clark County community since 2009. I learned my trade in the United States Air Force from Dec 2002 - Dec 2006. When I got out, I went to Seattle, Washington and worked as a civilian plumber for a few companies, during this time I refined my skills towards service repair and remodel plumbing work. I currently service the Clark County area with 12 plus years of experience. Veteran owned and family operated. I am well experienced in both Residential and Commercial plumbing. If you have an emergency I can handle it....

Drainage Masters LLC

Are you in need of sewer repair? Do you have standing water in your crawlspace, a soggy yard, wet basement, broken or clogged roof drains or driveway puddles? Do you need a new dry well, french drain or just some grading? Check out our website to see how we can help you or just give us a call. We can set up an appointment for a free estimate to give you a professional evaluation of your drainage needs. Drainage Masters will give you an effective plan of action, quality work and competitive prices. Our work comes with warranties that will be honored. Drainage Masters became a licensed general contractor in October 1996. In 2015, Seth Kenworthy became the sole owner and manager of Drainage Masters LLC. They are licensed, bonded and insured in both Oregon and Washington. Since the beginning of Drainage Masters in 1996, Seth has proven his ability to understand the often-complex technical details of solving drainage problems and of effectively and efficiently managing every project they do. Our service territory is primarily the Portland/Vancouver metro area but extends as far north as Chehalis, as far south as Salem and from the Cascades to the coast. Drainage Masters combines technical expertise, integrity, quality work, a strong customer service ethic, environmental consciousness and fair pricing to bring our customers the best contracting experience they can get. Our full service and quality work has resulted in many satisfied customers and welcome referrals. Not all drainage or water management projects are complicated. But whether they are or not, you can be sure that Drainage Masters can handle it. Their professional and courteous office staff will be happy to assist you in scheduling a free estimate and then follow up to schedule your project as quickly as possible. Drainage Masters is now offering full service sewer repair, give us a call today. Call Drainage Masters today!

Offers by Drainage Masters LLC on Angie's List

11/13/2019

Very very well. I really like them. The fact that they get it done quickly and cleanly. Josh is very good, very friendly. He's honest and very reliable. I have recommended him to my neighbors.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixed a garbage disposal and replaced two toilets

03/12/2019

Rowe Plumbing did an excellent job replacing our old rusty sinks with new ones. They also installed new sink faucets and tub/shower fixtures. Their work was excellent and the prices were competitive. We will definitely use them for future plumbing projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Bathroom Sinks and Fixtures

09/26/2018

On time, efficient, great quality work. Even suggested installing the shut of and waist height, easier to get to if needed. Have already referred to friends and clients, 2 have used, very happy,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
added whole house shutoff, new water heater/chimney

CATEGORY plumbing,water heater repair

12/12/2017

Our new home, which we bought in April 2016, needed a faucet fixed. It had more than a leak; it had a steady stream of water coming from it. (We tried to fix it ourselves, and Delta sent us a new part twice. It was the wrong one, but it was exactly like the one we thought needed to be replaced. it fit perfectly and we didn’t know any differently. Our stream continued.) We finally accepted that thi...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking Faucet Repair

06/07/2017

They are really great workers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They repaired some problems we were having in our bathroom.

CATEGORY plumbing

I am knowledgeable in drains, drips, clogs, water heaters (replacement and repairs), toilets (replacement and repairs), Kitchen and bathroom (sinks and faucets and drains), rooter service, water pressure adjustment, water line repair, broken pipes, leaks, garbage disposals and more.

new construction