ProCare Cleaning, LLC

A 79 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since June 2013

9901 NE 7th Ave Ste B 236

Vancouver, WA 98685

We take pride in our work and do our best to make your home look the best it can. We have won the Angies List Super Service award 4 years in a row, 2014,2015, 2016 & 2017. We will send only fully trained, uniformed employees to your home. We will arrive in a company vehicle and will provide all professional supplies & equipment. Our professional residential cleaning technicians are among the best and most knowledgeable in the industry, including several who are IICRC certified house cleaning technicians. Additional Contact: Brenda Muchmore...

house cleaning (79)floor cleaning (7)window cleaning (5)

11/16/2018

Professional and thorough cleaning was completed within two hours. Workers were efficient and courteous.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our company, also for the opportunity to come and clean for you.

08/10/2017

ProCare did an awesome job. I wish I had known what a good deal it was, I would have had them in before.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ProCare came in to do a move-out cleaning for us, cleaning the bathrooms, and kitchen.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2017

Thank you for the kind words we really do appreciate the time you took to leave us a review.

05/15/2017

The bathroom was spotless. They did a really good job. They were on time. They worked in a timely manner and they were organized.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned a number of light fixtures and other items that were too hard to reach. They also cleaned the bathroom.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We really do appreciate it.

05/09/2017

It was ok. I assumed it would be one person for how long. They showed up with three. Then rather than staying in an allotted amount of time. They boiled it down to the time. You can't monitor three people in an hour and a half. It wasn't too long. One of the three was lacking. Mostly just standing around. I remember they showed up on time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/09/2017

04/11/2017

The team did a good job and I am satisfied with their accomplishment.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning in bathrooms and kitchen area.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/11/2017

12/13/2016

It went well!! I plan on using them regularly

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Just basic housecleaning!!

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2016

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review, we really do appreciate it. We also appreciate the opportunity to clean for you. Missy ProCare Cleaning

09/26/2016

for the most part, it was pretty great. 3 people showed up so they were only here a short amount of time. Scheduling was pretty easy, however I wasn't overly excited at not knowing the exact time to expect them until the night prior when I received a message from the scheduler. This meant I had to make some last minute adjustments to my day to accommodate their schedule. And finally, they asked if...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning,window cleaning,floor cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2016

I am sorry that the bathroom did not get done, that was a mistake on our part. As a company we do guarantee our services and would have been happy to send them back out. However with scheduling, because this is a service based industry, our schedule is constantly changing even up until the day of service because of cancellations due to peoples schedules changing, which in turn then changes ours. T...

08/24/2016

They did a fabulous job. Showed up on time and stayed past the time we'd agreed upon in order to finish. Their service was above and beyond what I expected. I will definitely use ProCare Cleaning again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Thorough house cleaning prior to listing my home for sale

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2016

We really appreciate people taking there time to come on here and give us a review. We would be happy to come back and clean for you again. Thank you, Missy ProCare Cleaning

08/22/2016

The team came on time and did a deep clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean Bathrooms & Kitchen

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2016

Thank you for allowing us the opportunity to come clean for you. We appreciate the review. Thank you, Missy ProCare Cleaning

08/12/2016

The workers arrived promptly and did a thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Normal housework

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/12/2016

House cleaning, move in & out cleaning, & post-construction/remodel cleaning.

Residential Carpet Cleaning & Floor Re-Finishing