Lifestyles Deck & Fence Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

PO Box 65664

Vancouver, WA 98685

Our family owned and opperated business prides itself on quality workmanship and the close personal relationships we build with every cutomer. Lifestyles Deck, Fence and Outdoor Designs goal is to improve your yard to better fit your lifestyle....

Decks and Porches (54)Fencing (12)Landscaping (4)Pavers and Hardscaping (3)Fencing Driveway Gates (2)Finished Carpentry and Woodworking (2)Gutters (1)Concrete Pouring and Repair (1)Lighting (1)Patios (1)Outdoor Kitchens (1)Drain Pipe Installation (1)

01/30/2019

Brent and his crew were remarkable in their quality, good nature, overall excellence. Their fence and railings were beautiful, both in appearance and the quality of installation. All is now very solid and truly handsome to look at. The crew were on time, worked without complaint through four solid days of rain, and did not let that rain deter them from delivering consistently high quality work for...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
410 sq ft knotty cedar deck, railings and stairs had been painted, then rotted and needed replacement. We needed all floorboards, stairs, ballesters, and railings removed and replaced with Trex for decking, and metal for railings and caps.

CATEGORY decks, fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/23/2019

01/09/2019

Great communication. Fast service. Great price. Highly recommended. Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Replacement

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2019

08/07/2018

All the comments contained in the A ratings are absolutely true. Brent and his crew are fine craftsmen and do superior work at a reasonable price. I was super pleased with this experience and would recommend them to everyone needing deck work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Two decks, tear down and replace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2018

06/15/2018

Our experience with Brent and everyone with Lifesyles was very positive. The workmanship is of the highest quality. The builders were friendly, efficient, and prompt. Would hire Lifestyles again and recommend them without reservation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wooden deck and stairs removed. Trex deck, lighted railing, and lighted stairs built.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

05/07/2018

Brent Stansberry completed a large deck and stairway to the second story of our house. Brent is creative and has an excellent eye for design and colors. Brent and his crew are excellent craftsmen and pay attention to detail. We had two warranty issues with the deck manufacturing company. Brent stood behind us and helped with the warranty process. Although the deck manufacturing company did not pro...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace Deck and Stairs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/07/2018

12/27/2017

Excellent! Brent and his crew are the easiest bunch of guys to work with you could ask for, they are polite, punctual and work extremely hard to get the job done to your satisfaction. I had invited five companies to give me bids on the deck replacement. One said the job was too much for him, two were almost twice as expensive, one chose not to submit a bid when he found out that Lifestyles was in ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a wooden deck with a composite one

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/13/2017

12/08/2017

Brent & his crew, Able & Steven, were amazing! Brent gave me an estimate on Monday & started working right away. The estimate was very reasonable & the quality of work is second to none! My deck replacement was completed in 3 days. When they finished, I missed having the crew around. They were a joy to have working at my house. I highly recommend Lifestyles Deck & Fencing for all your deck & fenci...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a deck removed & replaced.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/28/2017

10/19/2017

Brent and his crew were on time every day. The construction and attention to detail was top notch. Communication throughout the project was very good. The price and quality was better then others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Demolition of 3 decks and new construction of 2 decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/25/2017

06/01/2017

Never received a return phone call after my leaving numerous messages. Extremely poor customer service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called Lifestyles on 5/24/17, 5/25/17, 5/26/17 and left messages each time requesting a quote for a new yard fence. Brent's voicemail said to leave a message and he'd get back to the caller as soon as he could. It didn't happen! I called again on 5/27/17 and was unable to leave a 4th message due to his mailbox being full. As of 6/1, I've yet to hear from Lifestyles. The other 5 fence companies I contacted promptly returned my calls, and visited my home to quote the job. (Incidentally, the average quote I received was $20,000, so it wasn't a small job). I seriously question the type of work Lifestyles would do when they wouldn't even return a potential customer's phone call. I would NEVER recommend Lifestyles Fencing to anyone.

CATEGORY fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

05/15/2017

Brent provided me with a quote on 4/20. He seemed very knowledgeable had some good ideas. His price was competitive with the other quotes I received. I sent Brent an email on 4/22 letting him know that we would like to proceed with his quote. I did not hear back and sent him a follow-up email on 4/28 followed up with a text on 4/29. Brent texted back that he had been busy with the Home & Garden sh...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had Bent our to provide a price to replace a 500 sq./ft. deck, build stairs and install a patio cover.

COST $42,085.22

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/20/2017

Decks, Fencing. Composite, Wood, Vinyl. Patio Covers, Pergolas, Sheds, Arbors, Trellis

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal