First Choice Gutter Co

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20130923

2715 NE 82nd Cir

Vancouver, WA 98665

5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. Travel charges may apply. Ask about Angie's List discount. Additional address - PO Box 820430, Vancouver, WA 98682....

gutter installation (77)gutter cleaning (8)

01/26/2020

Great company, Will use them again for sure! They did the new install on my house last year. Mike made the suggestion after the new install was done to install those vinyl snap on covers, (they do this service but I decided to do it myself) For my situation, They work pretty well as most but not all of the debrie that would normally end up in your gutters just slides off onto the ground. I have a ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/22/2020

08/20/2018

Excellent. Promptly returned calls. Showed up on time and completed the job on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/17/2018

10/30/2017

They completed the job in less than a day and cleaned up nicely afterwards

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gutter system for the house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/30/2017

09/04/2017

Everything was great and looks even better. Friendly staff

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters and fascia boards.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/27/2017

08/25/2017

Mike, Rob, and crew did a very nice job for us. Since the house was going to be painted, he recommended removing the old gutters before painting so the fascia board could also be painted before the new gutters were installed. Although Mike's bid was not the lowest, it was not the highest. He spent time with me so I understood what he recommended and why he recommended it. And Rob and his crew did ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/23/2017

08/25/2017

No response to my request for service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked for a bid for repair or replacement of our gutters on Tuesday. They did not respond through Angie's list, email or by phone (I had called and left a message on their office recorder on Wednesday, as well. It is now Thursday, late evening, and stilll no response. This company will not be my choice ever again. Very rude.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2017

08/11/2017

left message but did not bother calling back

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace some old gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2017

We are so sorry we did not get back to you in a timely manner. We return calls in the order they come in, unfortunately this time if year we have a very high call volume and it can take a few days to return every call. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused as we strive to call everyone back as quickly as possible. Sincerely MIke

07/12/2017

Best pricing after obtaining 4 bids and even installed gutters on my mini shed at no cost. Highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace gutters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2017

06/27/2017

No work done since they don't do work in our area any more. But I am grateful for the professionalism.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to inquire about gutter repair. They do not do work in Portland anymore but I still received a call back and a recommendation for someone who does do work in Portland. I really appreciate that he took the time to call me back as I am still waiting on other folks to call me back.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2017

03/20/2017

Arrived on time, completed the job in about 3 hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced gutters & downspouts

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2017

Gutter repair, replacement & cleaning.