Companion Pet Clinic

Founded 1999 • Angie's List since June 2005

Full service veterinary hospital, including day-time Urgent-Care. Walk-In's Welcome! No need for appointment come in when your pet is in need of their care from vaccines to an emergency. Additional DBA - Zborowski Enterprises Inc PC. Additional contact name - Loren Zborowski....

Feline Medical Clinic

The Feline Medical Clinic is a full service veterinary clinic exclusively for cats. Our clinic is founded on the belief that cats are very special. Their personalities and medical concerns are different from those of other animals. We understand the strong bond that forms between cats and their owners. As a companion, friend and confidante, your cat is an important part of the family. And, like any other family member, your cat deserves the finest possible health care. Our goal is to offer the highest quality of medical and surgical care -- a standard of care that we believe all cats deserve.

05/22/2017

Well. They helped me choose what the best approach was without taking unnecessary steps that would cost additional money as they knew i am on a budget

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dog had bloody stools and needed immediate care as it was getting worse.

C

04/26/2013

The services were good but she developed a terrible looking sore where they had given her the shot to put her under. It grew and spread and they did treat it and gave me a discount. There was a discount on the spaying but not having her teeth cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had our new rescued dog spayed and her teeth cleaned.

04/23/2013

They were okay and little bit cheaper than other vets because you walk in to get the vaccine and you didn't have to worry about next exam or anything like that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Companion Pet Clinic couple of months ago for my dog.

02/22/2011

They are really wonderful. The vet was crying when she told me that it died so they have feelings for the animals. The kitten was only 3 weeks old. They are thorough and there is not a wait if it is something urgent. Their prices are competitive. I would absolutely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Companion Pet Clinic for my vet. I had a little kitten and the veterinary tried to resuscitate it when it died.

08/28/2009

I used Companion for my cats from the time I moved to Washington in 2004 until I left in mid-2009. My animals are my babies; the wonderful folks at Companion treated them that way. One of my cats gets a little feisty when she is handled; staff were always understanding, kind, loving, and patient with her (and with me, her anxious cat mom.) The clinic is very busy, but I never got the feeling of be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
All aspects of animal care...exams, tooth cleaning, emergency visits, vaccinations, special foods, medications, end-of-life assistance.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Wellness exams, urgent care, puppy & kitten packages, vaccinations, surgery, orthopedics, dentistry & nutrition. Wellness exams, urgent care, puppy & kitten packages, vaccinations, surgery, orthopedics, dentistry & nutrition.

American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa