Aqueous Solutions

Angie's List since December 2013

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

Perma-Dry Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc.

Perma-Dry Waterproofing & Drainage, Inc. serves King, Pierce, and Thurston Counties in Washington State since 1997. Crawl space experts. If you Is your basement or crawl space being damaged by seasonal rain water and moisture? If so, call the experts at Perma-Dry Waterproofing & Drainage. As a locally owned and family-operated business, we provide our customers with only the best in basement, crawlspace, and exterior drainage services. Our trained specialist will help identify the cause and provide reliable and cost effective solutions for a dryer and healthier home. Visit our website or call us today for additional information and special offers and to request a inspection and estimate to cure your water concerns.

C

03/31/2014

They found that the foundation was separated form the post. When they installed the hydrolic beam in they found out they couldn't put the other one in because of the pipe being in the way. They said they couldnt work around the pipe. I then had to use a plumber that cost me an extra $400 that I was not expecting.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned up the sinking foundation.

CATEGORY foundation repair

12/21/2013

They arrived with a prepared presentation of the various products and services their company offers.  They were not interested in learning about my basement water issues.  I purposely let them go ahead with their sales pitch, totally bored since none applied to my house.  I repeatedly said 'that's overkill for my situation' and 'I want to show you my water problem'.  During the demo, and in respon...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The provider was only concerned with manipulating the most money out of me by offering unneeded and unwanted services and products.  Lots and lots of talk but no reasonable solution for my issues and concerns.  It took 2+ hours to get them to address my basement water leakage problem that actually can be solved with less than $100.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing