Vulcan Knife

Founded 1977 • Angie's List since July 2012

Not Rated| 9 Reviews

With 35 years experience in the art of sharpening and custom knife making experience, we at Vulcan knife provide the very finest sharpening services available....

11/16/2016

Knives are probably sharper than they've ever been, including the day they were purchased. They were ready at the time promised.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sharpened chef's knife and two carving knives.

05/28/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sharpened yard tools and one knife.

04/10/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have misc knives/kitchen shears in my collection (Henckels, Wusthoff, etc.) My scissors (Gingher, Marks, Wiss) were passed on to me by my grandmother who had them for at least a decade before I got them. Even though I have had these knives/scissors for 15+ years the quality is still great after all these years. | |I had been noticing they weren't keeping the edge as well as they used to after home sharpening so I contacted Vulcan Knives. AMAZING!! I'm not sure they were even this sharp when I brought them home. | |I found Vulcan Knives to be very friendly, knowledgeable, and informative. | |I will definitely be using them again and highly recommend them to anyone who needs a sharpening service!

09/17/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sharpened knives. They did the best job I have ever had done.

05/31/2014

The work was excellent and performed in a timely manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Left a pair of barber shears late Thursday afternoon and was told they would be ready by 4 the next day and the charge would be $18. (the shears are more expensive to sharpen than regular scissors). The service was good and the shears work great.

CATEGORY sharpening

Sharpen and refurbish knives, axes, hatchets, garden tools, wood working tools, & scissors, restoration and repair of antique swords & armor.

Sharpen chainsaws, circular blades, pinking shears & electric clippers.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover