Three Generations Moving & Hauling LLC

Minority Owned & OperatedMinority Owned & Operated
LGBTQ+ FriendlyLGBTQ+ Friendly

2904 174th St. E.

Tacoma, WA 98445

Our mission is to provide top tier residential and commercial moving services. Three Generations Movers goal is to achieve and maintain 100% client satisfaction with our services, employees, and business practices. We will achieve this by listening to our clients’ needs and customizing their experience to fit those needs. Things can change at a moment’s notice. It is our job to ensure we react in a positive manner so the client has the most pleasurable experience possible. Moving is stressful………we are here to alleviate that stress for the client by providing Friendly, Professional, Worry-Free Services. In addition, Three Generation believes in hiring highly trainable employees with the natural ability to excel in this profession. As Three Generations grows we believe in offering the employees a chance to grow. We achieve this by (but not limited to) advancement though promotions and leadership roles. We will be soliciting employee’s feedback on their work environment and experiences during their tenure of employment. Our strength comes from our employees loyalty, hardworking, and no excuses making demeanor. We learn, grow, and excel together....

moving (22)storage unit (2)

06/22/2020

We moved our apartment and storage unit to our new apartment. Our movers were friendly, punctual and thorough communicators. They were respectful of our possessions and took every precaution during the move. Would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving apartment and storage unit

CATEGORY moving companies,storage units

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/14/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post this review. We appreciate it very much.

03/19/2020

They were fantastic!! They called me up and set up a time to come out and look at my place and give me an estimate. There weren't many places that would come to Shelton, but I was very glad that 3Gen did! There prices were great, there were great with my furniture and things in my house, they were very helpful, worked fast and efficiently! Their prices were the best too, I couldn't ask for better,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving from Shelton to Tumwater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/18/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review. We appreciate it very much. Please feel free for us to call on us again if you need us. :)

11/22/2019

they were so professional, sweet, and went the extra mile. They were on time, set everything up and checked in with me every step of the way. the price was more than fair and the employees were a joy to be around. I will tell everyone I know to go with these guys.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
bought my first house and needed to have. y large furniture moved 50 miles.

CATEGORY moving companies

Thank you for taking the time to post this lovely review. We appreciate it. :)

10/11/2018

Very well... Great and very polite men. Great personality and great work ethics.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my items moved from my apartment to parents home. Had 3 different places in home for certain boxes to go. All followed correctly and politely.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

09/26/2018

It is on hold until some family situations are resolved and our problems have been made much easier to deal with because of the kindness and patience and consideration of Three Generations Moving and Hauling.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed furniture and items moved.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review. We are very grateful.

09/25/2018

Extremely well. We all know moving is one of the most stressful experiences. Having Three Generations there to help made a world of difference. They did a great job getting us scheduled, having the right team, and a team that took care of our belongings as if they were their own. They made a stressful situation so much better and we can't recommend them enough!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving our 3 bedroom household

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review.

09/13/2018

I can't say enough good things about this company. From beginning to end they were accommodating and were so patience. We had a complicated move that required three different trips on three different days. We changed what we needed and expected a few times and all they did was smile and said “no problem” They all were so professional yet friendly. It was very stressful moving from our home of 50 y...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moved us to our new place

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/13/2018

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to do so. We know customers have choices when it comes to selecting what moving company they want to go with. So, with that in mind. If the job is small or large we try are hardest to meet or exceed our client's expectations. When someone like you both acknowledges us for these efforts we appreciate it v...

09/12/2018

Waited 7 hours for two guys to do 25 mins of work (loading 4 heavy items). Was given a half a dozen different time estimates for their arrival. Finally got loaded at 11:30pm. I had to assist the movers with every item but one. They damaged a wall and tore the leg off of an expensive loveseat when one employee tried to move it down a flight of stairs by himself. Their customer service is horrendous...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving 4 heavy furniture items.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/11/2018

Thank you for talking the time to make this review. I appreciate the opportunity to respond. As I stated on the few phone calls you made to us yesterday and in all the numerous texts you sent. We are very sorry that were not satisfied with the time we arrived. We did call and text to inform you of the delay. The Truck Superior has a phone log. It shows him reaching out a couple times every hour an...

09/02/2018

3 Generations did a great job, from the first phone call to completion of the job. Samuel and Jay were the young men who moved my mothers things from her old residence to a Senior Living facility. They were hard working and completed the job in less than the estimated time. I highly recommend 3 Generations for your next move.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
moving service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2018

What a wonderful review. We work hard to ensure you have a positive experience with us here at Three Generations Moving. There are many companies that you could chose to do your move, but you choose us. We appreciate that. Thank you from everyone here at Three Generations Moving.

07/18/2018

From the first call, to the estimate, to the final box being brought to the designated room, these guys were professional, courteous and just plain nice. They charge by the hour and it was nearly 90 degrees but you get every minute worth of hard work, and in the end, they made sure there wasn't anything else I needed them to move for me. Fantastic service and wonderful family business. I can't say...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moving - They handled everything from individually carried Knick-knacks to boxes to a huge electric fireplace that I feared they would not be able to get to the second floor, but did.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thank you for this great review. We appreciate your business and you taking time out of your schedule to write this review. We strive to go the extra mile and love it when wonderful clients like you appreciates it.

Three Generations Moving and Hauling is ready to help you with whatever moving needs you have. Commercial moving, Residential moving or delivering household items. We will work with you to develop the best plan to ensure your move is problem free. Whether it's moving your home, your entire office or simply delivering a couch Three Generations Moving and Hauling makes the experience smooth and stress free.

Moving Services for Baby Grand Pianos