New Horizon Painting Services LLC

A 41 Reviews

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since May 2005

9411 Vickery Ave E

Tacoma, WA 98446

New Horizon Painting Services LLC has been serving its residential customers since 1992 with quality workmanship and attention to detail. This work model has been our mainstay with customer repeat and referral business. Customers are always number one for us and are our back bone to success. We do walk-throughs with you from beginning to end of the project to ensure your happiness. We look forward to working with you this year on any large or small project that you may have in mind. Written estimates and advice are always free and references, upon request, are given. Award winning. Additional phone - (888) 235-8680. Additional DBA - Horizon Painting Service....

interior painting (36)house painting (11)woodworking (4)deck cleaning (2)drywall repair (2)pressure washing (1)siding (1)

11/11/2019

It was very good. They showed up on time, did an excellent job, and cleaned up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did interior painting.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2019

09/26/2017

Ed has a great team of pro painters working for him. The guys were friendly. and made the painting project enjoyable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my house paint scraped off, caulking applied where needed on my cedar shakes, House painted

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/01/2017

09/12/2017

They did a great job! Super responsive and easy to work with. This was my first time hiring a painting service and it was quite a process - I had almost given up until I found Horizon Painting Services. I read the reviews and the company’s philosophy and couldn’t believe such a gem existed in this day and age. So happy I found them! Really wish other companies would take note and follow HPS’s exam...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting - whole house

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

06/07/2017

Absolutely fantastic!!! Estimator and crew were very punctual, professional, friendly, clean and had some great suggestions that looked even better than they said it would. I am extremely pleased w/ their work and will use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted the interior of my house, garage doors, installed wall and door trim and finished up some DIY drywall repair.

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2017

05/03/2017

Very well. Great team work, very efficient and Ed the estimator/consultant was very prompt with communications. They were a nice outfit to work with and the price was good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting including some challanging and very high sky lights.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2017

10/19/2016

Excellent professional crew. On time without any surprises. The bid was better than most and gladly hire them again without hesitation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted several interior rooms and fixed a hole in drywall that was needed to repair gas piping

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2016

12/07/2015

I used Horizon painting last year and they did such a great job I called them again when I needed work done.  I had a different Painter each time but both had the same result.  They were right on time, did a great job matching the paint\texture and explained and showed me the repair each step of the way.  There prices were very fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Texture, paint repair due to water damage.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/24/2015

12/02/2015

We bought the special deal of 2 painters for a day for $588.  They did wonderful work and really treated our home with respect.  They stayed a few extra minutes to be sure and complete the painting of the living room, laundry room, and entry way, which was the goal for the day.  We especially liked working with Harvey who was a meticulous painter.  He showed such attention to detail that we also c...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior Painting Baseboard Installation

CATEGORY woodworking,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2015

06/24/2015

Horizon painted a number of rooms for us and did a great job. They were quick to come out and do an in-person estimate, and fit us into their schedule much faster than anyone else was able to. The crew who came out was polite and did a great job. We weren't given a chance to do a final walkthrough before they left, which was odd, but the painting they did was high quality enough that we didn't hav...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painted three bathrooms and two bedrooms

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2015

04/29/2015

They worked quickly and efficiently. They got the job done. They did take quite a few smoke breaks and always happened to be in the van when I came back from a walk.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They painted our downstairs.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/13/2015

Residential and commercial painting, repair & texturize drywall.

Wall paper installation.