LOVE PIANOS, Inc.

Founded 1983 • Angie's List since June 2005

Family owned and operated since 1983. At Love Pianos, Inc. motivated and skilled craftsmen are dedicated to creating top quality. We pay attention to detail and employ only genuine piano parts for all and any repair or restoration projects. Our new interior design division specializes in space planning for the music room. A piano is unique and often is both, furniture and a musical instrument. How to integrate it into the living space will no longer be a challenge if you call on our designer Barbara. She uses an integrated repertoire of design tools, training and talents which enables her to create beautiful and inspiring spaces. We offer affordable design services to help transform your home into a place your family and guests feel amazing....

10/23/2013

Ed Mashburne was recommended to me by a professional musician, and his services are excellent.  We requested his help in finding us a piano that perfectly suited our needs and budget.  In addition, he keeps the piano in tune with two annual visits.  We highly recommend his services!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Piano tuning, twice annually

CATEGORY piano tuning

Thank you [membe name removed] for the great recommendation....your trust in us is greatly appreciated. Ed

10/09/2013

Ed has serviced my piano since I've lived in the area--for the past 8 years. Usually twice a year, but sometimes I didn't get around to it and it was tuned only once during the year. Last year he rebuilt my hammers and front and center key bushings. My piano is 30 years old, and it was due. He actually took the keybed to his shop, so that maintenance took a couple of visits. He picked it up as sch...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He tuned my Kawai studio console piano.

CATEGORY piano tuning,musical instrument repair

06/19/2005

THIS MAN IS AWESOME AT TUNING PIANOS. WE WERE VERY PLEASED WITH HIS WORK, WHICH WAS COMPLETED QUICKLY AND EFFICIENTLY. HE IS VERY RESPONSIVE AND PROFESSIONAL.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
THIS PIANO TUNER IS GREAT! HE WAS VERY EFFICIENT AND DID A GREAT JOB! OUR PIANO IS VERY MUCH IN TUNE NOW. HE WAS PROMPT, RESPONSIVE AND COURTEOUS. WE CALL ON HIM EVERY TIME OUR PIANO IS OUT OF TUNE.

CATEGORY piano tuning

Thank You!

Piano tuning (done by ear), repairs and quality restoration with emphasize on Steinway Pianos (grand & upright models). Call, email or text us for appointments at your convenience. We also offer refurbished pianos for sale, as well as consignment sales. Free estimates. Additional mileage charges apply only for outside metro area. (20Mi pls) The interior design division offers full service interior design with emphasis on music rooms.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard