Hunt's Services

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since July 2012

Awards & Badges

8111 Pacific Hwy E

Tacoma, WA 98422

Hunt's Services is a certified and licensed plumbing, HVAC, and electrical company serving Pierce and King County. We're highly recommended by customers and are among the top rated in the industry! Over the years, Hunt's Services has established a reputation for quality work and dependability. We understand that quality installation and service counts when you are experiencing a plumbing or heating emergency. We aim to deliver a customer experience that puts, you, as the customer first. We want you to feel how valued and important you are from the very first interaction. Our business model is based around our customers "Experiencing the Hunt's Difference" and we do this by exceeding every customer's expectations through WOW service. With Hunt's Services you get better service and individualized care....

plumbers (857)HVAC Companies (169)water heaters (154)drain cleaning (68)air duct cleaning (37)drain pipe installation (21)sewer cleaning (19)dryer vent cleaning (10)septic tank service (7)excavating (6)
D

02/06/2021

The plumbing part of the project went fine. The new installation appears to be functional and free of leaks. Major problem: A few days after they finished, I moved a floor mat in my kitchen and discovered a 3/16" hole drilled through the floor! (It seems that when drilling a pilot hole from the basement for the new drain pipe, they had misjudged the location of the cabinet, and drilled through the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair or replace a section of kitchen sink drain and vent pipe; also replace supply valves for kitchen sink and dishwasher

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/20/2021

Photo for Hunt's Services - 8111 Pacific Hwy E, Tacoma, WA - 39178390

01/23/2021

Excellent!, Quality work done efficiently. A good price too. They did not gouge me even though I'm a single woman. I want them to come back to do some electrical work. I need a exterior motion censor light either fixed or replaced with one that I have and I would like to replace my driveway post light with a new one that I bought at home depot. The two guys were just here Thursday 1/21/2021 so I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior faucet replacement in the back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/21/2021

12/26/2020

I left a message around midnight and was told to expect a call back after 7am, but they never called back.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
boiler repair

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/26/2020

12/18/2020

Very pleased with their work; would hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace kitchen faucet/declog slowrunning bathroom drains

CATEGORY plumbing,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2020

10/26/2020

It was an excellent experience from the sales representatives to the installers! Informative, friendly, competent, expedient, and skilled. We need a total re-pipe of our water pipes. I won't even entertain talking to any plumbing company, over Hunt's plumbing division! Customer service I haven't seen, in years! Possibly decades!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/28/2020

Photo for Hunt's Services - 8111 Pacific Hwy E, Tacoma, WA - 38984929

10/26/2020

Everything was explained. Old tank removed, and new tank installed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We replaced a gas hot water tank.

CATEGORY water heater repair,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/26/2020

Very well, checked all our plumbing, water pressure, etc. Good inspection and luckily good results.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2020

10/26/2020

Dwayne was so helpful and explained all my options when he gave me my quote. I signed up for a service plan and scheduled my first cleaning and check-up and I was lucky enough to get Dwayne again. I would defiantly recommend Hunt's to my family and friends,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Heating & A/C

CATEGORY water heater repair,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

10/26/2020

Excellent, professional, quick, and all the necessary ppe

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New toilet installation

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2020

10/26/2020

Great! They respected my space and cleaned up thoroughly. And the results were awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Plumbing

CATEGORY plumbing,air duct cleaning,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/08/2020

PLUMBING: Bathtub & Shower Installation or Repair, Drain Cleaning & Installation, Faucet Repair & Installation, Garbage Disposal Repair & Installation, Gas Line Services, Pipe Installation, Sewer Services, Sink Installation & Repair, Toilet Installation & Repair, Water Filter Services, Water Heater Installation & Repair. HEATING, VENTILATION & COOLING: A/C Installation & Repair, Air Duct Cleaning & Installation, Boiler Services, Ductless A/C Services, Furnace & Thermostat Repair & Installation

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal