Hastrada Landscape Maintenance Services

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since July 2014

We specialize in clean-outs of overgrown yards and provide regular yard services as well for both commercial and residential customers. We serve pierce and surrounding counties. We also do thatching, aerating, over seeding as well as property preservation services. 24hour emergency services are sometimes available. We also do fence repair, and concrete lawn edging. ...

03/05/2020

Eddie and Marlie were very prompt in arriving and worked hard completing what I thought was a lot of work in three hours and cleaned up very well afterwords all at the agreed upon price of $500

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prunning trees and trimming shrubs.

CATEGORY hauling services, lawn service

07/09/2019

They are very hard-working and did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean up and mulch for garden beds.

07/01/2019

They did a fantastic job and are very professional! We are definitely going to have them maintain our lawn going forward. Highly recommend this company!!! Thank you for making my yard look nice again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Care and Clean up

06/22/2019

Within two days we had made connection. They viewed properties provided a bid and started services later that week. They were very professional. The end product was great. I would recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two overgrown properties in need of tree trimmings, lawn services, and landscaping.

05/18/2019

Due to both myself and my husband having injuries, our yard did not get cleaned up this spring. Weeds were taking over. Had not been able to weed eat or anything but mow. I emailed Hastrada Landscape and was able to meet with them and they gave me a quote, and came the next day. I had no idea what to expect, because we have always done our own yard. They arrived and went straight to work. They did...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Front and back yard mowed and trimmed. All flower beds weeded. Along driveway weeded.

CATEGORY lawn service

Landscape cleanup and restoration services for customers needing yard debre removal and cleanouts. I do not cut down large trees or plant anything new i only maintain any exsisting landscape. I have multiple contracts with different businesses and residential customers in which i am responsible for the lawn care and grounds maintnence. I also do parking lot cleanups and delivery and installation of beauty bark and gravel.

Cut down large trees, planting new plants, landscape design, sprinkler system installation.

NA
Yes first one is always free!
Satisfaction

Similar businesses in your area...

3 Guys On A Roof