CHIPSMITH LLC

Not Rated| 2 Reviews

All Star Auto Glass

115  REVIEWS
All Star Auto Glass

All-Star Auto Glass is your local choice throughout the Puget Sound region for windshield repair and replacement services. Our mobile auto glass repair technicians can be dispatched to your home or office for convenient service while you wait, or you can visit our shop conveniently located in the SODO district of Seattle. We are a preferred provider for all insurance carriers and our expert staff will guide you through the claims process. You get 3 months free Beary Clean carwashes from Brown Bear and we offer a lifetime guarantee against leaks and workmanship with all front windshield replacements. All-Star gives you fast, safe, windshield repair and replacement service and is a registered member of the Auto Glass Safety Council.

Offers by All Star Auto Glass on Angie's List

06/03/2005

I HAD A RATHER LARGE ROCK CHIP IN THE DRIVER'S SIGHT OF MY WINDSHIELD. I WENT TO THE ROCK CHIP EXPRESS TENT IN THE SAFEWAY PARKING LOT AND THEY WERE ABLE TO HELP ME ALMOST IMMEDIATELY. THEY ALSO FOUND MULTIPLE CHIPS AND REPAIRED THEM ALL AT NO COST TO ME PER INSURANCE, SAVING ME FROM A CRACKED WINDSHIELD. IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY HAD MORE LOCATIONS, AS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT REFILLED FOR FREE...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD A LARGE CHIP FILLED IN THE DRIVERS SIDE OF THE WINDSHIELD, ALONG WITH SOME OTHERS THROUGHOUT.

CATEGORY auto glass

05/30/2005

THIS WAS A DRIVE UP PLACE IN THE TACOMA MALL PARKING LOT. THE REPAIR PERSON WAS VERY NICE AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING HE WAS DOING. IT TOOK PRETTY LONG TO VERIFY MY INSURANCE THROUGH HIS COMPANY AND I DID NOT LIKE GIVING SOME OF MY INFORMATION TO HIM BECAUSE I DID NOT HAVE A BUSINESS I COULD GO BACK TO IF HE MOVED TO ANOTHER PARKING LOT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I HAD A ROCK CHIP IN MY FRONT WINDSHIELD WHICH WAS A STAR BREAK LOCATED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WINDSHIELD.

CATEGORY auto glass