Absolute Mole Control

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since July 2012

B Rated | 13 Reviews

Puget Sound's Original Trap Free Specialists. We are committed to exceeding our customers’ expectations by providing innovative products, professional services, and expert knowledge. Our exclusive baiting method offers the safest, quickest way to eliminate moles without injury to you or your pets. We specialize in schools, parks, sports fields, high traffic commercial, and residential properties....

Rambo Total Pest Control

Super Service Award winners many times over, Rambo Total Pest Control is a leader in providing pest control services throughout the South Puget Sound area. Our company has grown a lot through Angie's List members' reviews and ratings and we look forward to continuing that trend. We create personalized solutions to solve insect and rodent problems in residential and commercial locations in cities like Seattle, Bellevue, Kent, Auburn, Bonney Lake, Sumner, Puyallup, Graham, Lacey, Olympia, Tacoma, Federal Way, Burien, West Seattle, and everywhere in-between. Our team is standing by ready to serve you! We believe that clear and honest communication are the keys to successful pest management and we will work diligently to make sure that you are 100% satisfied. Some other companies deal in fear and doubt, we deal in facts and solutions. Please see our Angie's List coupon to receive 15% off your initial pest control service!

C

01/26/2015

He was prompt and thorough.  It is not as effective as he said it would be.  I do have vacant properties around me and live in a rural area.  The jury is still out on whether or not I think this is a good product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He brought a tool and bait and showed me how to use it.

CATEGORY pest control

06/27/2014

I had a terrible problem and he was able to stop them.  He had to come back a few times and didn't charge me more.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mole extermination.

CATEGORY pest control

02/14/2014

He is couretous, attentive, proffesional and does an excellent job. The price is reasonable for the service he offers because he checks on the property and if it doesn't work the first time he will come back out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Mike to remove the moles from my property.

09/23/2013

Mike was very friendly and ready to please.  He told me if there were any more signs of moles to please call and he would be right out.  I had no more problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He arrived when he said he would and after finding all the mounds and trails of the moles he poisoned them by dropping granules in the tunnels and holes.

Thank You ! Mike

03/12/2013

Beware. Please don't waste your time of money. Several years ago we hired Mike. He came out and put his bait in the tunnels and then returned later to check. This is when he then sold us the baiting system....which does not work. Our mole problem only got worse and we could not get him to back up his warranty. He is very unprofessional and when called only got angry, starting yelling and hung up. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Failed attempted control of moles in yard/garden.

CATEGORY pest control,animal removal

Using the BBB as a mediator, we worked and worked with her to come to an agreement. The BBB found that she was unreasonable and administratively closed the file sighting that we as a business went above and beyond to accommodate the customer – as we always do and you can see from all of our positive Angie’s List customer reviews.

Mole Control Mole exterminator