A Advanced Septic

B 88 Reviews

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since October 2011

2518 E Valley Hwy E

Sumner, WA 98390

Through unique technology, experience and compassion, we serve our customers while creating and maintaining a reputation of excellence. We service: Pierce County, King County, and Thurston County. We do not charge for travel....

septic tank cleaning (87)sewer cleaning (8)excavating (6)drain pipe installation (5)drain cleaning (3)landscaping (3)plumber (2)home remodeling (1)hauling (1)

05/22/2020

A bit confusing at first with all the changes with the covid outbreak but spoke with Bob he does the estimates and bam the job was finished the next day. At one point I had 15 guys in my yard working was amazing and done with such professionalism I hope I do not need there service again but if I do I’m calling A Advanced

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank repair, and exit water pipe from tank

CATEGORY septic tank,drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/21/2020

Thank you for the kind words, [Member Name Removed]! We are glad we could get everything taken care of for you.

04/24/2020

It has been 5 plus years in getting my septic tank pumped so I figured it was time. I called A Advanced Septic and was able to get an appointment the following day. This was not an emergency but the service was quick. The technician arrived at the agreed time and went to work. He gave me some informatation on some maintenance that I need to take care of which was appreciated. I was happy with A Ad...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Pumping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2020

Were glad to hear you had a great experience! Thank you for the review!

01/28/2020

I contacted A advanced septic to pump and inspect a septic tank on a property we were buying, they did a great job. after the job was done the technician explained us how was it and what we needed to do . I’ll hire them for future repairs and maintenance if needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic inspection and pumping

CATEGORY excavators,septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/27/2020

Photo for A Advanced Septic - 2518 E Valley Hwy E, Sumner, WA - 38353628

Thank you for the review [Member Name Removed]. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience!

12/22/2019

Me and my husband had a really good experience with JC he was super professional and did a outstanding job he checked everything from a to z. He saved our holiday weekend and all he was our knight and shining armor JC rolled down our driveway in his awesome truck antlers and reindeer nose and all on his truck AKA PU-DOLPH THE RED -NOSED PUMP TRUCK. We will totally used this company for any service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic tank pumped

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2019

Thank you so much for leaving us this great review and that you were satisfied with our team! We are glad we saved your holiday. Please reach out to us if there is anything else you need help with in the future!

12/19/2019

I contracted with this company for the preparation of an as-built drawing of my septic system at a price of about $1,000. This is a requirement for sale of property in King County. Their folks came out and did a few hours work, said that they had what they needed and charged me about $1,500, including some charges for travel and other work. I paid them and awaited my as-built drawing. Instead, I g...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As-built drawing prepared for King County property sale

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/31/2019

[Member Name Removed], thank you for letting us know of your concerns and want to start of by apologizing for any inconvenience this may have caused. This issue is currently being addressed.

12/14/2019

No well. Read details below. SEPTIC BANDITS! RUN! YOU'LL GET RIPPED OFF LIKE I DID. We hired these guys to pump out a septic tank & pump tank prior to us installing a new pump. The locations of the hatches were obvious-- pump tank lid was exposed & septic tank lid location was delineated. Technician said couldn't pump septic tank because lid was 4+ feet down so a backhoe was needed to dig it up. S...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic Tank Pump-out

CATEGORY excavators,hauling services,landscaper,plumbing,remodeling,septic tank,drain pipe,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/14/2019

We would like to remind you that you were never our customer. There is no record of us working for you in our system. It was your tenant who contacted us and ordered the work on your behalf, without disclosing that he was not the homeowner. We do not appreciate the continued bullying you have done towards our employees. Your tenants did not know the location of the septic tank or that the tank was...

05/10/2019

Great! Lance was prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and professional. He showed me where the filter is and described how to clean it annually.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pumping out septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are glad you had a great experience with Lance. Please contact us at any time if you have any further questions. We are here to help!

03/28/2019

The project went very smoothly and quickly. Cameron and Dylan were respectful of my time and my special needs fence and working with my crazy schedule. I would hire them again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for working with me. Great customer service like this is getting harder and harder to find.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a riser installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/26/2019

[Member Name Removed], we are so happy to hear that our team took great care of you! This is what we strive for daily. Thank you for taking time out of your crazy schedule to write us a kind review, we really appreciate it! Please feel free to contact us at any time with any questions or concerns. We are here for you.

03/23/2019

Great job on a very difficult repair to access in an underground septic tank. Many thanks to Tom for his efforts.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Inlet baffle replacement on septic tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/22/2019

We are pleased to hear that you were satisfied with our services. Thank you for being a valued customer.

11/20/2018

He arrived early and was done before I arrived home for my scheduled time ... Nuff said!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Septic pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2018

[Member Name Removed], we are so glad we could get you taken care of and exceed your expectations. Thank you for your kind words and your review! We really appreciate it!

Septic Services. Septic Alarm Response & Troubleshooting. Video Inspection & Drain Cleaning. Septic Pumping & Maintenance. System Troubleshooting. Drainfield Repair. New Installations. Terralift & Jetting Lines. Operation & Maintenance Agreements. Pump Repair & Float Adjustments. Grading. Excavating. Demolition. Trenching. General Construction. Asphalt Patching. Trucking. Hauling. Foundation Preparation. Sewer Line Repair. Tree Removal. Water Lines. Chipping. Groundwater Management.

Hazardous waste.