Senske Pest Control

Founded 1947 • Angie's List since August 2010

Senske Servcies began as a small lawn care and pest control company in 1947 by Bill Senske in Spokane, Washington. During the 1960's, chemical weed and pest control began to grow, expanding the family business. In the 1080's, after four successful decades, Bill Senske handed over the reins to his youngest son, Chris. Chris expanded the family business into new territories including Yakima and Kennewick, Washington. Today, the company headquarters are located in Kennewick, Washington and helps supports all branch functions and growth. Today, Senske has developed quality and competent staff in an array of service areas who can offer residential and commercial services including: lawn care, tree care, weed control, grounds maintenance, pest control, irrigation services, Christmas Decor holiday Lighting, and snow and ice removal. Today, the company continues to strive for superior customer service in which the company was founded upon. Senske operates in the cities and surrounding areas of: Spokane, Yakima, Walla Walla and Kennewick, Washington; Coeur d'Alene and Boise, Idaho; and Salt Lake City and Ogden, Utah, and Las Vegas, Nevada. Additional DBA - Senske Land and Tree Care Senske Pest Control....

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

05/24/2017

excellent service: prompt, effective

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
general pest control

02/18/2015

The service was excellent. The workers were very prompt and courteous. I like that they call ahead of time to let me know they are coming. The friendliness of the workers is what stood out most to me. I like that they use the spray chemicals rather than the fertilizer granules because the spray has better coverage and does not harm the sidewalk or driveway.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My lawn was fertilized.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

10/02/2014

I did not watch, so I assume they did what they said they would. They are good about coming back if you are not satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sprayed around the outside of the home for bugs

06/25/2014

They are really good company. What I like about them is that if you have a problem they will come right over and solve the problem for you.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use Senske Pest Control to do all the spraying and they even put down grass for me.

CATEGORY pest control,lawn service

06/18/2014

IT WENT VERY WELL. WE USUALLY GET ANTS IN OUR LAUNDRY ROOM FIRST PART OF SPRING BUT HAVEN'T SEEN AN ANT.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
WE GOT A INSECT SPRAY IN OUR BASEMENT AND AROUNG THE OUTSIDE OF THE HOUSE.

CATEGORY pest control

Lawn and tree care, weed and pest control, grounds maintenance, irrigation, holiday adn event lighting, snow & ice removal.