PetSmart North Spokane Washington

Angie's List since May 2013

B Rated | 5 Reviews

10/14/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought canned Friskies cat food for $.45/can, which is a good price. | |I like to go to Petsmart because they have a huge variety of cat food, both dry and canned. My kitty is pretty picky about the flavors, so this is a great place to go. All the employees are very friendly and always ask you if they can help. The check out person is always friendly and asks about your pets. They have sales all the time, much more than Petco. The store is huge and always clean. They take very good care of their hamsters, birds, and etc. Their cages are always clean and do not smell when you walk into the store. I would recommend Petsmart for pet lovers, over Petco.

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Veterinary services for my dog. Not only were they VERY expensive, I think now that services were performed and charged that were not necessary.

C

06/18/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided advice on dog food.

08/31/2013

I was particularly pleased with the knowledge of the groomer I spoke with on arrival. I have been to this location on many occasions, but the conversation I had with her told me she was familiar with my dog, and his previous cuts. She was not there at the time I picked my dog up, but when I called to find out the name of the person who did the grooming, her name was given as Sarah. My dog smelled ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The groomer brushed, bathed, and groomed my Shih Tzu, including nail grinding. The cut was to the specifications the groomer and I had discussed before the dog was taken away.

05/07/2013

It is easy to find things in PetSmart North Spokane Washington. They have a lot of products to choose from. The staff is friendly and helpful. The vet is informative, but more expensive than I expected.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We take our pets to PetSmart North Spokane Washington for veterinary needs and pet supplies.

CATEGORY veterinarian,pet stores

Pet stores, grooming, training & veterinarians.