Northwest Solar Protection

Founded 2013 • Angie's List since April 2013

Northwest Solar Protection specializes in the sales and installation of window films for automobiles, boats, homes, recreational vehicles, vintage cars, commercial and industrial applications. Our owner, Darren Reynolds has been in the industry since 2001 and has installed window film on over 1 million square feet of glass during this time. Window films currently offered include Solar Control, Decorative, UV Protection, Anti-Grafitti, Security film, Bomb Blast Mitigation film and Anchoring Systems. As an authorized Solar Gard dealer we offer premium Panorama films with the industries best and leading warranty....

Budget Blinds of Spokane

In home sales and installation of custom window treatments. We offer blinds, shutters and draperies. Independently owned & operated. Contact us to schedule your free in home consultation. See website for additional service areas.

11/14/2017

My windows look great and it was done very quickly. I waited while my windows were being done and was out the door in about an hour. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I wanted my front driver and passenger windows tinted to match my other windows.

CATEGORY window tinting

[Member Name Removed] thank you for choosing NWSP we appreciate the time you spent with us

10/04/2017

Fine but there were some installation issues. I will still likely use him again as he does good work most of the time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinted all windows on car.

08/10/2017

Excellent, price far below quotes for blinds/shutters. Darren and team were efficient and thoroughly explained options. Went with his recommendations.. have our view and look forward to energy cost savings! Will be sharing with my neighbors on the lake with westfacing windows! Thanks Northwest Solar Protection, locally owned and operated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Large west facing wall with trapezoid windows. Intense sun and heat making impossible to sleep. Did not want conventional window covers, view windows.

CATEGORY window tinting,security windows

09/14/2015

Working with Darren was great.  Very nice person, knowledgeable and very helpful.  They did an excellent job installing the film.  Later that day when the sun was shining through the windows, the difference was amazing.  It made the west facing windows so much more pleasant without all the glare and bright sunshine.  The light coming in the windows is perfect now.  I wish I had done it before the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
After I purchased the Angie's List Service, he came to my house, showed me different films, and scheduled an install.  On install day, they arrived promptly, cleaned the windows, installed the film, and cleaned up.

CATEGORY window tinting,security windows

07/27/2015

I purchased the $49.00 Angie's List deal, and contacted the company to schedule. They were very responsive and I was able to get an appointment to work with my busy schedule. The entire tinting process took about 30 minutes and I was on my way. I gladly would have paid full price for the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Tinting to my driver and passenger front windows

CATEGORY window tinting

Window film and window tint film - sales and installation, Energy audits analysis - building modeling

blinds and shutters