North Spokane Chiropractic

Angie's List since December 2011

03/20/2017

Went very well

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband and I both go to monthly appointments to help keep us comfortable and adjusted.

04/30/2014

01/02/2013

My physician told me I may have been better off if I'd broken every bone in my body after falling down 21 stairs and landing on concrete at the bottom. Everything was out of place, but the medical office couldn't do anything except give me pain killers for the pain. Recommended I see North Spokane Chiropractic. They did a full evaluation and began treatment which took many months but worked extrem...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Injuries from auto accidents and falling down flights of stairs have been relieved. Extremely pleased with the service.

12/14/2011

The treatment eliminated the pain. They have been very professional, very thorough, and very gentle. They have eliminated a tremendous amount of pain that I have had and each time it worked very well. The overall experience was really excellent. Sometimes it's hard to get in because they are busy. I would go to them again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used North Spokane Chiropractic last week for chiropractic care. I was having pain in my knee and in my ankle too.

Chiropractic care.