Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

A 24 Reviews

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since May 2012

5911 N Alameda Blvd

Spokane, WA 99205

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!...

roof cleaning (11)gutter cleaning (11)window cleaning (9)

10/08/2020

We are so pleased with the young man "Jesse" who did the work. He explained the job to us in a very understandable way. He was polite and courteous. We will definitely call this company again next year.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moss removal on our roof

CATEGORY roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

01/07/2020

This is an amendment to my previous poor review due to a “no show”. I spoke with Ryan, and it appears that ‘no show’ was due to a misunderstanding on both our parts. Ryan was wonderful! He scheduled to quickly come out and do the job, discounting the cost. He arrived promptly, and did a beautiful job on my outside windows. They haven’t looked this great since I purchased the house. I appreciated h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior windows

01/01/2020

My initial contact by phone was positive. I received a reasonable quote and they scheduled the cleaning for December 17th. They never showed up and are not responding to messages left. Very disappointing.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed all exterior windows washed

08/22/2019

Ryan is very professional. Got back to me immediately after requesting a quote. Come out 30 miles out of town to see the two houses and gave me a quote and scheduled a service date on the spot. Came out timely on that date and did a fantastic job. Cleaned screens and windows on our house and a relatives house next door.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Windows and screens cleaned two houses.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

11/19/2018

Everything went fine. This is the third year I've used Klean Kata and plan to keep using them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
gutter cleaning and moss treatment on the roof

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/19/2018

10/04/2018

The technician showed up as scheduled, and the work was completed to my satisfaction.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof moss removal and cleaning of the gutters

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

COST $462.4

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/03/2018

06/04/2018

GREAT! The moss on our roof was so bad. It was quite a job. The tech that came out spent hours with a brush scrubbing it away. He was always polite and an extremely hard worker. We know who we'll be calling for any future problems.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Moss removals

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2018

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed]

12/06/2017

Excellent communication. Did good job on gutters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutter cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/06/2017

11/27/2017

They did a good job on the moss removal and gutter cleaning. But what I really liked was their communication. They returned my call promptly, gave me a specific time and date for the appointment and kept to it. When a slight adjustment of the schedule was needed due to an unforeseen delay, I was immediately informed. I'm so tired of tradespeople being flakey and showing up when then please, if at ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof moss removed and gutters cleaned

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,roof cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2017

Thank you for the review.

08/14/2017

Came out as scheduled. Had to reschedule extensive hard water spot cleaning which came out great. This was an additional charge that was reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all windows inside and out including application of hard water cleaning agent.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2017

Thanks for the review [Member Name Removed].

We offer window cleaning, roof, cleaning, gutter cleaning and pressure washing of decks, patios, walkways and siding.

We do not install windows, gutters or roofs.

Check, Visa, MasterCard