JAS Services Total Lawn Care

Founded 2009 • Angie's List since May 2011

Certified Landscape Management Technician with a highly qualified team that always does the job right! You have no worries using JAS Services Total Lawn Care. We do not say we're finished until you're happy. We also have a Facebook profile that allows our customers to share our completed projects and also comment as to the quality of our work. We truly take pride in our completed projects and are certain you will too....

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

07/24/2013

I am very sad to have to give this rating. Jeremy has twice provided services for which I was very satisfied (rediscovery and reworking of 30 y/o previous owner installed irrigation system [read nightmare] and fall line blow out) and at least once gave him an excellent, deserved review. After a late spring system check I had several sprinkler heads needing replacement or repair. First call was not...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Date is general; called over several weeks time.

CATEGORY lawn service,irrigation systems

D

02/18/2013

The company underperformed.  My lawn had huge, yellow, dead spots the entire summer.  I often would need to pull weeds the day following their visit.  The sprinklers never functioned properly.  We called them on several occasions to discuss the areas we felt they were not giving proper attention with little or no change in the results.  The team occasionally skipped weeks of service without notify...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired this company to care for my yard.  This company was supposed to mow the lawn, weed and tidy up the beds, trim the trees and vegetation and evaluate, improve and maintain the sprinkler system.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment

01/31/2013

Very professional and complete job. The leaves had not really been cleared from around bushes and along fence for years. It was getting ready to snow and the wind was blowing.  Nice job in difficult circumstances.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf removal

CATEGORY lawn service,leaf removal

10/31/2012

I didn't sign up with Angie's list to write essays about my experience.... We called for an estimate. They came. They did the work. We paid them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Work and clean-up were done professionally. Weather prevented their coming at the agreed time, but they called several times to keep us in the loop.

CATEGORY roof cleaning

Thank you for your Review! I am glad you are pleased. I will work harder to get straight A's next time. Jeremy Owner JAS Services Total Lawn Care

10/14/2012

Very well, exterior painting is not something JAS Services usually does but they did a very good job. My old 1935 house now looks almost like new.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scraped and sanded off old, peeling paint. Painted stucco and wood siding and foundation. Used that Restore paint.

CATEGORY house painters

Thank you for the Review! Painting your house was an experience! I am also very pleased with how it came out along with the landscaping transformation. You have been a great client to work for. Jeremy Owner JAS Services Total Lawn Care

Landscaping, Water Feature Design and Creation, Fire Feature Design and Creation, Ponds, Waterfalls, Irrigation Systems, Irrigation Repair, Rototilling, Aerating, Power raking, Bobcat work, Lawn Care, Lawn Mowing, Sprinkler systems, Landscape Supplies, Hauling, Landscape Clean-Up, Sprinkler Blow-Outs, Landscape Design, Sod Laying and Design, Weekly Mowing, Pruning and Tree work, Trash Removal, and more! Typically if it has to do with Landscaping we can do it.

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal