Holy Family Hospital

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since June 2009

Not Rated| 4 Reviews

07/19/2012

Everyone was very alert and attentive to my needs. They have all the facilities you need. The nurses and the doctor on duty were very compassionate and professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in the emergency room of the Holy Family Hospital last five months ago.

04/03/2012

The staff was really friendly. I would go there again in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went to the Holy Family Hospital.

D

06/27/2011

Terrible!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My husband had cancer, and he was taken to the emergency room and was a patient several times. The first time was great and he received excellent care from doctors and staff. After that it was a different story. The second trip to the emergency ward was terrible, the staff couldn't be bothered to help him. The nurses stood around the desk and chatted. My son, daughter and myself asked them to help my husband, he had need of a bed pan. They came in after about twenty minutes later. In his hospital room, they had the rails up on his bed so he couldn't get up and go to the bathroom. They put a diaper on him and he ended up with a horrible sore on his bottom, that never healed. He told me he was ignored and treated rudely. The 3rd trip to the emergency room, he was having trouble moving his right arm, my son and I asked the doctor several times about it. She sent him home, he could not walk, my son and daughter in law carried him into the house. I believe he had a stroke. My husband died 2 weeks later. We did not receive the help my husband needed, If the stroke and be treated, he may have been able to live longer and talk to us at the end. This hospital needs to be changed, it is the only hospital on the north side. Terrible hospital.

C

06/09/2009

Hte ammiting staff was unfriendly and the nurses were not very helpful. They left me in the room for quite awhile after I had finished my treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an asthma attack and went here.

CATEGORY hospitals

Affiliated services, adance directives, anticoagulation clinc, bariatrics, bone and joint center, cancer canter, cardiovascular services, cardiopulmanory services, emergency center, laboratory, orthopeadic, maternity. Please see website for additional services offered.