Hardwood Connection Inc

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since August 2008

Hardwood Connection is Spokane's leader in new hardwood flooring installations and refinishing existing wood floors. We also install LVP (luxury vinyl plank) Laminate & engineered wood flooring as well....

Simon's Construction Services

We are a full-service remodeling Contractor. We specialize in Kitchen/Bathrooms/Basements and Decks. We are competitive in price because we have low overhead, and our quality level is high because we only use very experienced craftsmen. Better Business Bureau Accredited Member. Additional DBA - SCS Contracting Inc.

Award 2019

09/28/2020

They did an awesome job at Hardwood connections. We have 83 year old floors and they look better I’m sure than when they were installed in 1937!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Resand and finish existing hardwood floors

CATEGORY remodeling

04/22/2020

Very nice professional service and outcome. The bid process was fast and easy. Response time to get work done was fast. The process was painless. They cleaned up after the work was done. I will call them when I need my other hard wood floors refinished.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sand and finish existing hardwood floors

04/18/2020

Amazing customer service, very responsive from beginning to end. I selected the wood with great direction from Darryl and his partners, I am so happy with the results!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new hardwood floor installation

04/04/2020

Very well. Professional installation. Took the time and effort to look after the details not only with flooring but also baseboard trim and clean up. Highly recommend!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install 560 square feet of engineered wood.

03/05/2020

Floors look great! 6 months later and they still look great! We have large active dogs. I tried nail covers for a while but decided that was not sustainable for me. I use area rugs with great pads. I am careful to have the walkways mostly covered to protect the floor and my dogs from sliding.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
sand and finish old hardwood floors

CATEGORY flooring,hardwood floor repair

Residential & commercial. Custom stain colors. Solid hardwood flooring installation. Sanding & finishing. New construction & remodel. Water damage & insurance claims. Pre-finish hardwood strip flooring. Polyurethane & water based finish.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal