Handyman Solutions

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2011

Handyman Solutions (of Spokane) was started in July of 2007 and is locally owned & operated. Specializing in residential & commercial repairs & remodels. We know we're only as good as our last job and nothing promotes our business better than word of mouth. Our business has grown from our clients telling their friends. Real Estate agents telling their clients & co-workers. From changing a door handle and patching a wall, to full kitchen and bath remodels. We pride ourselves on showing up on time for our scheduled appointments or at least calling if we're running behind. Call us today, you'll be glad you did....

Klean Kata Window Cleaning LLC

Klean Kata Window Cleaning is the premier vendor for residential window cleaning, gutter cleaning and roof cleaning in the Spokane and Coeur d'Alene area. We strive to hit the mark each and every time by providing high quality high value services. We look forward to serving you!

D

07/17/2020

Horrible. Unfortunately, I can not recommend this business. Poor communication between employees and invoicing. Which resulted in way over priced job. Very misleading. We were charged a little over $735 for 4 small drywall fixes. If you use them, I HIGHLY recommend the owner come and give you a written estimate instead of picture and over the phone quote. We didn’t think we would be paying over $2...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
4 drywall patches

CATEGORY drywall,woodworking

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. I agree, there was some miscommunication. When I gave you the price of $240 it was based on 1 patch you said you had in the bathroom. That's our average charge because it does take between 3-4 trips to complete. I came to find out after the job was complete, that there were 4 patches, not just the one. With that in mind. Instead of charging you by the patch, I char...

11/15/2016

The doors are all fixed now. All doors open and close properly, there's good weather stripping, and I no longer see daylight between the door and door frame!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The front and back doors needed adjusting and weather stripping. Also, a couple bedroom doors wouldn't close.

CATEGORY handyman service

09/02/2015

very well, highly recommend

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
drywall repair

CATEGORY drywall,handyman service

Thank you [Removed member name], I'm glad you're happy with our work and appreciate the review. Best of luck in Hawaii!

05/21/2015

It went fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They provided handyman services.

CATEGORY handyman service

Thank you [Member name removed]. It's easy to do business with people you like. I appreciate the business and look forward to working on your bathroom in October.

11/04/2014

I was satisfied with them. They are going to be doing another job for me this month. They were very meticulous, they always showed up when they said they were going to, and all the workers were very professional, and they did a great job. The cost was fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Handyman Solutions. They remodeled a bathroom.

CATEGORY home remodeling

Kitchen & bath remodels-Full remodels. Tear out to new. I do not currently do additions at this time. Decks & railings Basement finishing- Sheetrock install & repair / Texture- Ceramic tile- Wall framing- interior trim work- Painting- Laminate flooring install- light concrete repair - Pressure washing- Gutter cleaning Audio/Video hookup- Fences & repair- General maintenance, repair or replacement

Carpet/vinyl install- I have someone who does this for me. HVAC- I have a company I can refer Hardwood floor refinishing- I have people I can refer Landscaping- I have people I can refer

Check, Visa, MasterCard