Frontline Housekeeping Plus

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since April 2010

B Rated | 8 Reviews

Frontline Housekeeping Plus is Spokane’s “Born & Raised” professional house cleaning and janitorial service company. We have provided the finest in professional level house cleaning, and Janitorial services and products since 2002. Our services include housekeeping / maid services, janitorial / building maintenance services, and more. Frontline Housekeeping Plus is Licensed, Bonded, and Insured and committed to giving you the most competitive rates in the marketplace, with the highest quality of service, care, and attention to detail. Our Spokane house cleaning services are customized to each client we serve, and we stand behind each of our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee....

Marian's Cleaning Service

We are a team of 4 that provides cleaning services to the Spokane area and Spokane Valley.

09/04/2017

They did a fine job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
housecleaning

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! It has been a pleasure to help out! Thank you for the opportunity as well as the feedback!!

01/15/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Services were good the problem that I encountered was that the services paid for was not actually 6 hours of service, it is 3 hours with 2 people cleaning. They NEVER send 1 person but charge for 2 each time so the price is actually doubled. Not very good communications

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! I apologize for the confusion with his! We try to be very transparent regarding our charges. Sending two people rather than one does not actually make a difference with the cost. It simply allows us to get the job done faster for you. I hope this helps!

12/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cleaned all areas that I wished them to and were friendly and professional.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thanks [Member Name Removed]! We work hard to meet our client's cleaning, scheduling AND budget needs! It has been our pleasure to provide these solutions for you!
C

01/18/2014

Punctual, worked fast, but not thorough as trying to minimize time spent to keep cost down.

CATEGORY house cleaning

[removed members name] wanted everything cleaned but did not want to pay more than a certain amount. We worked fast in order to work within this budget for [removed members name], but it just was not possible. We even offered to better customize the service so that some areas were on a rotation, but [removed members name] wanted it all done, every time, for her price. Sorry [removed members name]....

06/11/2013

They charge hourly and they have two people that come along with a trainee. They are very good. They also provide window cleaning which is addition to this and I'm going to use them for that. They have a different crew that does the window cleaning and I'm going to use them for that. They also do things like gutter cleaning and I will in the future use them for that as well. My overall experience ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Frontline Housekeeping Plus for housecleaning. They vacuumed the furniture, cleaned two bathrooms and thoroughly cleaned the kitchen.

CATEGORY house cleaning

Thank you for your feedback [Member Name Removed]! It has been a pleasure to help out!

Check, Visa, MasterCard Available