Epic Electrical Enterprise

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2011

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Epic Electrical is Spokane’s most trusted and reliable electrical company. Combining experience with passion for what they do, they deliver outstanding customer service each and every time. They specialize in extensive services for both homes and businesses. Just a few of their services include electrical repairs, fan installation, solar panel projects, home theater installation, home automation, electrical panel services, remodeling projects, rewiring, and more. Their team is always background checked, certified, and extensively trained to ensure your total safety and satisfaction with their work. In fact, they offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, so you have nothing to lose from giving them a call. They always provide upfront, straightforward pricing so you know what you’re getting before work begins. Reach out to their friendly team today to schedule a service appointment....

TruBlue of Greater Spokane

We are a handyman and general home maintenance provider. We specialize in providing aging-in-place installations, one-time and/or recurring house cleaning services, and home remodeling projects. TruBlue charges by the project, not by the hour, so you always know exactly what to expect. We only use extensively-screened employees, never subcontractors, to ensure proper quality control and straight-forward accountability, from start to finish, every time. Give us a call today to see how we can help you get your weekends back!

10/17/2018

Don came out & did a panel upgrade on 10/11/18. I had a 100amp Federal Pacific (which is scary old & extremely out dated & dangerous) I had to be at work during the install. (I trust Epic with my spare key) When I got home, I couldnt even tell that he was there, except there was a new panel on my house. Professional & clean, and so worth the wait. Their schedule is packed, because they are the BES...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Panel and service upgrade

04/05/2018

Great ..here the next day and took care of everything. Some companies in the past have put me off since it is not a big job !

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
light switches replaced and one outlet replaced also.

D

03/28/2018

The guy I talked to on the phone said that they would probably charge around $200.00 but that we would get a safety inspection of our electrical service for our files too. We talked about the bulbs to be replaced and he said that LED would be the way to go and I said we had the old type but if LED was the way to go then we would go that way. I said I had the OLD bulb style not the NEW bulb style. ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed 3 candelabra light bulbs changed in an entryway light fixture

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service,lighting

11/06/2012

Arrived on time, work required one day plus the next morning, cleaned up afterwards.   Professional, polite, friendly.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced main breaker panel, overhead feed meter, mast & service entrance conductors, new breakers, updated grounding & bonding, and wired new circuit in garage.

01/31/2012

They did a beautiful job, and they were reasonably priced.  They came on one day’s notice, which impressed me.  I would highly recommend him to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed an outlet in my bathroom rewired all the way to the box, and I needed the shower light rewired as well.

CATEGORY electrician

Electrical Contractors, Service Electrician, Solar Contractor, Commercial Electrician, Electrician