Dobson Chimney & Masonry

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since March 2012

Dobson Chimney & Masonry can give you the expertise, craftsmanship and professional attitude you expect from a service company. Whether your chimney needs cleaning before the burning season or a cap before birds return in the spring, our certified sweeps can service your fireplace or wood stove's chimney. If your home needs masonry repair, rebuilding or tuckpointing our trained staff of masons can get the job done right. Additional DBA's - Dobson Chimney & Masonry Service, Dobson Chimney and Masonry....

Flint Focus Construction

Ive worked construction for lots of big name companies over the years and have finally decided to go ahead and start for myself. Concrete patios sidewalk driveways. Siding, framing,remodeling restoration let me know what you need done and ill give you a fair price.

06/27/2015

They ripped the living s*** out of that chimney! They created a minimum of dust and dirt along the way, and they stacked all the bricks up in the back yard so we could use them for a patio.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed an unused chimney from our house.

CATEGORY masonry,chimney repair

08/12/2014

The work we had them do was done well and timely and the prices were a little higher than other quotes but the work was done very well. I would recommend them for period renovation over most other providers. My only complaint was we tried to get them to come and give us a quote on some tuck pointing and exterior rebuild but they never called back after several messages.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuilt fireplace firebox and hearth. Did a very nice job. We've also used them to inspect a couple of different chimneys and some cleaning.

CATEGORY chimney sweep,chimney repair

D

11/27/2013

No show! My first interaction was to fill out a request at their website, and they responded within 24 hours, asking if I owned the house or if this was for a pre-sale inspection. The expectation was that they'd need to enter my home to inspect the fireplace. I replied promptly to their e-mail explaining that yes, I owned the house, and that I was able to have them come by any time, and gave them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estimate on chimney repairs

CATEGORY chimney repair

11/20/2013

they rebuilt the top half of the chimney, they were very prompt with coming out and giving a estimat as well mailed a typed estimate and afer the estimate was approved they gave a start date and still started 2 days earlier after calling and confirming it would be ok. they cleaned up all debris and left premisise in great shape

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used DOBSON CHIMNEY AND MASONRY

CATEGORY chimney sweep,masonry,chimney caps,chimney repair

08/26/2013

They were fine. They were professional, courteous, showed up on-time, and thorough.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I got a bid from Dobson Chimney & Masonry for chimney repair.

CATEGORY chimney repair

Masonry - new construction and restoration. Chimney Sweep

Service or maintenance for wood stoves, gas fireplace and pellet stoves

Check, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal