Dawn's Housekeepers & More

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 11 Reviews

Family owned full service cleaning and handyman company all of your home and commercial needs. ...

Phillips 360 Land & Hardscaping

Small business in Spokane with 10 employees. We provide quality and professional landscaping services to Spokane and surrounding areas. From landscape design / installation to full weekly lawn care, we guarantee satisfaction in every service that we render. Our professional and efficient staff is knowledgeable and ready to assist you with all your landscaping needs. We pride ourselves with a guaranteed call back for all inquiries. Please do not hesitate to leave a message, you will get a return call. We are communicators and will keep you informed and answer any questions you have in a timely manner. Additional contact - Alexe Phillips

09/09/2015

I will get back to her because she came over and she was very very good. She didn't do any service. She just came over and we talked about it. She told me what she was going to do and how she was going to do it. She was just a wonderful woman. She explained things to me. It was going to be around $200 for the whole house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
She gave me a quote for housecleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

D

06/16/2015

Talked on cell phones while cleaning. I had to watch them every minute.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housecleaning.

CATEGORY house cleaning

04/02/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Got house ready for sale. Painted several rooms and did cleaning. Painting was great and the cleaning was satisfactory.

CATEGORY house cleaning,lawn service

02/10/2015

Dawn and her employees exhibited an extremely poor work ethic. I observed Dawm making phone calls during the time she was supposed to be cleaning. the cleaners all took a lunch break while I was paying them to clean. I had to fire them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General housekeeping

CATEGORY lawn service

05/30/2013

What a moron? We didn't use her because she was so stupid. She couldn't understand the simplest directions. She's in our area and very close but had no idea where I lived. The conversation just went downhill from the first word. I talked to her two or three times. It was terrible. I told her it wasn't going to work out. I have no idea what kind of work she does but if her IQ is any indication it w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I talked to Dawn's Housekeepers & More about a quote May 24th.

CATEGORY handyman service

Apartments. Auto Detailing. Carpet Cleaning. Handymen. Housecleaning. Ironing. Lawn & Yard Work. Organization - Home & Garage. Snow Removal. Upholstery Cleaning.

Ask of Details