Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC

A 8 Reviews

4237 S Driftwood Dr

Spokane, WA 99206

Professional paint job at a neighborly price! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! Specializing in Painting Services, we guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Call or click to schedule a free estimate today! ...

interior painting (7)house painting (6)drywall repair (2)deck cleaning (1)egress window (1)

12/04/2020

I have used Chris and his workers for a few projects around my house. First time I met Chris was for painting the outside of my house. Went from 70's bright green to a more modern grey and dark green. Several neighbors thanked me for updating the horrid paint job. They were quick and within my price range. Second job was 3 egress windows because he was the cheapest bid. Glad I hired him and his te...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting, Egress Windows, Drywall work

CATEGORY drywall,egress windows,house painters,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Photo for Covington Painting and Remodel, LLC - 4237 S Driftwood Dr, Spokane, WA - 39063843

12/01/2020

They did a very good job, neat and professional, they were very quite and they just did a great work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Interior painting and drywall

CATEGORY drywall,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2018

11/26/2020

It went very well. They were very good and very polite

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did painting and helping out around the home .

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

11/25/2020

Chris was timely with his bid and getting me scheduled. His prices were better than many other companies I called. The job was done professionally and quickly. He was excellent about answering my questions or concerns. I would use this company again and will recommend to everyone!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2020

11/25/2020

Chris and his crew always does an amazing job. He has painted my whole exterior house, resurfaced my huge outdoor wrap around deck and also painted my indoors stair railings. All turned out beautiful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

CATEGORY deck cleaning,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

11/25/2020

Top notch work. Fast. No issues!! Calking was well done too which is hard to find in a lot of painters.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

11/25/2020

Chris cam and delivered a quality job on time and a a very reasonable price. I would definitely hire Covington painting and remodeling again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Painting - Interior, Painting - Exterior

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/01/2020

09/10/2020

Chris and his crew were wonderful. They did an excellent job, and they did everything they said they would do and went the extra mile. I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pressure washing the exterior, painting aluminum siding, removal of TV antenna, taking down and installing new window shutters.

CATEGORY house painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Interior and exterior painting and drywall repair