CLAWS & PAWS MOBILE VET CLINIC

Angie's List since August 2010

Mobile Veterinary Clinic...

03/10/2017

It was sad and she seemed a bit afraid. The vet had a difficult time locating a vein so the drugs were administered through a stomach injection. Other than the repeated attempts at injection, the process went okay.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our elderly dog was dying and needed to end her suffering.

C

05/04/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My 17-year-old feline was euthanized in the comforts of his own home, surrounded by his loved ones.

04/09/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I left a message for return call on 4/2/14 looking for new service. It has been a week and there has been no response. I selected another vet for our furry kids.

10/07/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked young cat over, especially rear as he had been scooting, it seemed fine. Gave him a rabies vaccination and clipped his nails. I also had a question concerning food and she answered it. She was very good with him and he allowed her to do what she needed to without a fuss. A bit more than I am used to paying for this but worth it as he is petrified of a kennel and panicked when I tried to put him in it to take to other vet. He is only a year and a half old and we have only had him 5 months. I like her and will use her again if needed.

08/04/2014

She is incredibly good. The vets we used before were pushing for incredible amount of services that were not needed. This lady is really good, does what is needed and doesn't do stuff you don't need. Her prices are very reasonable compared to other vets.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We use Claws & Paws Mobile Vet Clinic for veterinary services.

ask for details