Chem-Dry of Spokane

Founded 1990 • Angie's List since August 2010

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Spokane Carpet Cleaning by Chem-Dry of Spokane provides a wide range of solutions for all your carpet cleaning needs. Chem-Dry of Spokane Carpet Cleaning dries in 1 to 2 hours. Chem-Dry of Spokane Carpet Cleaning also will clean all of your upholstery, while they are there....

Don and Sons Carpet Cleaning

"Don & Sons Carpet Cleaning is committed to give you the best service possible at the best possible price!" Don Lummus Owner/Operator We strive for excellance in all we do! We expect to exceed the expectations of our customers! .

10/17/2016

Absolutely did an great job. The carpet was awful, and they did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet Cleaning

10/17/2016

There has been an issue in general, which I have with most carpet cleaners. I am having problems with soap residue. I'm getting too much soap in my carpets, and it's been getting dirty later. So I've been switching around to try to solve that problem.  The first time I used ChemDry, they did a great job. I'm not certain that the same people even run it, but it was clear to me, this time I did not ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned carpets

08/01/2014

It went fine. It was reasonable.He did a really good job. He was here when he said he would be here and he did a good job of cleaning the carpets and dried really quick. I was more than satisfied with them. He gets an A on the whole thing. Give them A's all the way down. I've already recommended him to other people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They did probably 6 rooms.

07/31/2013

I had odor in the house from some animal stains. I had a service provider before come out but they didn't get the job done. I used chem dry and the man came out and used a black light to find stains. He took care of the stains. It was not cheap but he did a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning.

C

06/29/2011

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out and cleaned my carpets. It didn’t work as well as I would liked it to. My carpets didn’t really seem to be very clean.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

The services offered by Chem-Dry of Spokane is as follows: carpet cleaning, upholstery cleaning, leather cleaning, area and oriental rug cleaning, specialty stain removal, pet odor removal, carbonation cleaning, green certified cleaning, water damage restoration, and carpet care tips.

Visa, MasterCard