Budget Blinds of Spokane

A 14 Reviews

Founded 2003 • Angie's List since August 2011

P.O. Box 18337

Spokane, WA 99228

In home sales and installation of custom window treatments. We offer blinds, shutters and draperies. Independently owned & operated. Contact us to schedule your free in home consultation. See website for additional service areas....

window treatment (14)blind cleaning (1)

02/11/2021

Cary was excellent. Punctual, professional and a job well done.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blind repair and hanging

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/04/2021

10/26/2018

Price was very fair. Working with the sales was a positive experience with Mandy. The owner, Brian, installed the blinds. Good guy and conscientious. The product is great (got cordless blinds) Their warranty for product and workmanship is top notch. Absolutely no complaints. Wonderful people and company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Blinds for the living room

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/26/2018

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for letting others know about your experience with us at Budget Blinds, we appreciate it as well as your business. We value our customers!

09/18/2017

They were very helpful in helping me choose. I just told them what I wanted and they seemed to know right away and came up with it and I loved it. Communication was excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Budget Blinds in June. I just just had a bling for my sliding glass door done.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2017

09/16/2016

Perfectly! I wound up going with a fabric roller shade, and the color and print look really beautiful. When the installer came, he wasn't satisfied with how one of the three shades was rolling up, so he re-ordered it and came back a few weeks later with a  replacement. Outstanding service!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Helped me pick out a window treatment for a tricky window (very high) in a turn-of-the-century home. Ordered and installed within less than a month.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2016

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much for taking the time out of your schedule to write a review on the service you received from us, we appreciate it! We also appreciate you being a customer of ours and for your continued business, thanks! Teri

04/26/2016

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Very professional from blind selection to installation. Would recommend this company to anyone .

CATEGORY window treatments

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for your last order as well as your previous order. We appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to write a review on your service. Thanks! Teri

03/31/2015

Dana came out and measured the windows and recommended the blinds for the various applications, ordered the blinds and told  me it would be about 2 weeks before they arrived and up to a week before they could be installed at our place.  She was very knowledgeable and easy to work with.  The blinds arrived on schedule and an appointment was made for Brian to install them.  He called to see if he co...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Ordered and installed window blinds

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/23/2015

[Member name removed], thank you for taking the time to write this review. We appreciate your business and am pleased to hear your experience was a good one. Give us a call when you are ready to work on another project in your home. Thank you!

06/04/2014

I was very pleased with the service. They were excellent to deal with. They were prompt and came when they said they would. I am going to have them come back to do some more. I am very happy with my blinds.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They measured and installed blinds.

CATEGORY blind cleaning,window treatments

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2014

[Member name removed], we have enjoyed our visits with you! We are so appreciative of your business with us! Thank you!

11/08/2013

WOW!! Very punctual , was here at exactly the time set for installation. Product is beautiful and Brian was so professional. Wood blinds are just as expected and gives every room that finished designer feel. every measurement was right. I would not hesitate to recommend Budget Blinds to anyone needing window treatments.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnished entire new home with window blinds and verticals for slider.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/07/2013

[member name removed], thank you for all the kind words. We so appreciate you as a customer. I know this response should have been done some time ago but I didn't know I had the ability to respond. Wow technology has passed me up! Thank you again for working with us to handle your window treatment needs!

02/14/2013

very good dealing with these people, they were on time for all appt.s and covered all the costs and how long it would take to get the blinds, and how long to install them. The installer was very good, I'm very pleased with my whole experience. I would buy from them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had two windows and one slider done, Both the windows were large, one glitch was not all manufacturers made what I wanted because of the size of the windows. Tthe sales lady found what I wanted with another manufacture, albeit, a little higher in cost, not her fault, just because of the size.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2012

Thank you for taking the time to review the service you received from us, we appreciate it! Thanks for your business, it is much appreciated as well! Thank you, Teri

08/14/2011

I got a discount card for Budget Blinds from a friend that gave me a 30% discount on the blinds we wanted. I called Budget Blinds and Brian came out and showed us a large book of many styles of the cellular blinds that we wanted. My wife and I picked out just what we wanted - a light creamy colored and quot;frothand quot; style of double cellular blinds for each of the windows in our new house. Th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. Gave a free estimate of what it would cost to provide windown treatments 2. Order cellular shades of the style and type we wanted 3. Install them on every window in our new home.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2011

[Member Name Removed], I apologize for the delay (I just learned I could respond) but thank you so much for writing the review but most of all thank you for your business. Wow time zips by, it will be 4 years next month that you have been in your new home. Hope your enjoying it! Thank you!

Sales and installation of window treatments including draperies. We also do exterior solar shades, rolling shutters and awnings.

Window Repairs