Bob's Seamless Raingutters

Founded 1995 • Angie's List since October 2012

Bob’s Seamless Raingutters is a locally owned & family operated business since 1995. We service Eastern Washington & Northern Idaho with a level of professionalism and customer service rarely seen in business today... We want to earn your business!...

Hayden Lake Roofing, LLC

We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! Re-Roof Roof Repairs

10/11/2018

Completed per the bid. Nice people and responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean gutters and install gutter guards.

CATEGORY gutter cleaning,gutter repair

06/26/2018

Great folks to do business with. Color choice was spot on to match the house. Estimate was very clear. Price was in line with other quotes. Work was done on time, crew was courteous and respectful of house and yard. Also, they made sure my gate was closed when they finished, always a huge plus in my books as I have dogs. Yes, I would use them again, and have recommended them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seamless gutters

10/23/2017

They did a great job, very professional, and quick

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced all gutters on the house

07/27/2017

Great! Prompt, courteous service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remove and replace damaged gutters

06/09/2017

Very well, Smooth and Professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Gutter Install

CATEGORY gutter repair

We are your local expert that specializes in raingutter installation, repairs, clean-outs, & gutter covers. For the winter months, Bob’s Seamless Raingutter offers residential snow removal service. Call to schedule a free estimate.