AutoCraft

Angie's List since July 2013

Family owned and operated since 1988. We provide quality repair for:Brake Service and repair, Air Conditioning services, & Oil changes AutoCraft of Spokane is the Inland Northwest’s premier automotive repair facility located in Spokane Valley, Wash. A family-owned and operated business, Autocraft has been providing full-service import and domestic repairs in Spokane since 1988. Founded by owner Dave Jeffries, AutoCraft has been a AAA Approved Auto Repair Facility since 2001 and has been designated by AAA Washington/Inland as one of their Top Shop award recipients for 9 years in a row. AutoCraft is also a member of the Tech-Net Professional Auto Service program and is an active member of the Automotive Service Association of Washington (ASA), the state’s leading trade organization for automotive service and repair shops that adhere to a stringent Code of Ethics. With a staff of highly trained and experienced ASE Certified Technicians, AutoCraft provides expert vehicle computer diagnostic services as well as complete auto repair ranging from engine and transmission replacement to wheel alignment and brake system service. AutoCraft provides high quality customer service and has the most advanced tools and equipment on hand to meet the needs of today’s complex vehicle technologies. The AutoCraft staff is proud of the legendary service provided every day to its customers and is pleased to be an environmentally conscious repair facility that cares about the work environment as well as proper handling of hazardous materials and the recycling of used products. Visit our facility, meet our friendly staff, and experience what exceptional automotive service is all about!...

Hurliman Heating & Air

Hurliman Heating is a second generation locally owner family business, in operation since 1956. We pride ourselves on quality work and customer satisfaction. Our knowledgeable staff will go the extra mile to ensure our customers are happy.

Award 2019

12/03/2018

The work was done promptly and satisfactorily. The personnel were informative and helpful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Power seat repaired and brake system flushed and filled.

CATEGORY auto repair,car inspections

12/30/2014

Outstanding service! Friendly folks, efficient, fast at reasonable cost. Called yesterday for an appointment. Got the car to them at about 9:30 this morning. Picked it up at 2:45 this afternoon. Cost was actually less than I expected. I moved to Spokane Valley about a year ago; I have now found my auto service provider.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced the starter in 1996 Buick Regal

CATEGORY auto repair

05/30/2014

He's just a great guy. He did great and I recommend him to anybody. They're just the best that they figured out what's wrong and then they fixed it, they replaced it. You don't feel like you're in trouble and you need them and they're working as soon as they can instead of having them 2 weeks. I love them and they did everything with their supplies. They're good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto Craft provided me an auto service.

CATEGORY auto repair

04/15/2014

irsI have utilized autocraft servies for multiple auto's and trucks for over 20 years as their businss grew::: Always fair in repairs  and honest in the going rate for professional services.  I recommend them without reservation::         Dick Stoll

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Oil change, air filter ( repair tire)

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

03/28/2014

It went very well. By asking for the 30 point check I opened myself to being scammed if they chose to report a lot of problems. The only thing they found was a leaking power steering pump. This car has 200,000 miles and if they had told me I needed some new suspension components I would have believed them. Also, they provided me with a loaner car while mine was being serviced; they kept my car ove...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced snow tires with summer tires; all already on wheels. Performed a 30 point check, at my request.

CATEGORY auto repair,car tires

Auto repair, brakes, air conditioning, oil change, fleet services, fleet maintenance, car repair, transmission, diagnostics, & safety inspections