Apex Physical Therapy

Angie's List since October 2012

B Rated | 3 Reviews

10/09/2017

Excellent made grear progress

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shoulder therapy

06/03/2014

My doctor referred me to them for treatment. They got me right in and worked around my work schedule so I didn't need to take time off of work for my treatments. They explained the reasoning behind each treatment and provided me with detailed instructions as to what I can be doing at home to speed up my recovery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was in a head on collision on Hwy 2 north of Spokane. My knees were injured in the accident.

D

05/19/2013

I looked around and thought this place was close enough between home and work that it would be easier to get to any appointments. I called and talked to them, not real friendly, but not real bad. The reception area had a place to sign in. No greetings and no welcome from anyone. The therapist came out to get me each time at his convenience. The therapist was not interested in me as a person or pat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
When I broke my arm the orthopedic surgeon prescribed PT when it was healed enough. The Dr.would not give me a referral, but told me to "just look in the phone book" (that is another story)

Physical therapy.