Alpine Construction

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since December 2009

B Rated | 82 Reviews

We are a full service construction company that is family owned and operated since 1986. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau of Eastern Washington North Idaho & Montana (BBB). We are members of the Spokane Home Builders Association (SHBA) and Roofing Contractors Association of Washington (RCAW). We are certified applicators and installers of United Coatings and KM Coatings Mfg. elastomeric roof coatings. We are preferred contractors and installers for Pabco Roofing Products. We are vendors who do a lot of work for The Spokane Housing Authority, Spokane Public Library, The Spokane Airport, and several local Management Companies. We contract all phases of construction work for any size of job, from single family homes, to rentals, to large commercial projects. We also provide roof and siding inspections. All of Alpine Construction employees are experienced and skilled. We are set up to accomplish all of the construction needs without sub-contracting; besides electrical and plumbing contractors who we have a long standing relationships with....

Blanchard Building Solutions LLC

Owner-operator with over 20 years of roofing experience. We go the extra mile to make sure your house is protected for years to come. Customer Satisfaction is at the core of our business so we go the extra mile every time! It all starts with communication (IE we do what we say and you'll know what we are doing). We work hard to make sure we clean up after our job so you don't have Nails or debris around your house. .Quality .All of my customers love to work with our company.

12/14/2015

After the windstorms we called Alpine for an estimate for repair to our deck and gutters that had been damaged when a tree fell on it. The rep that came out was very lackadaisical and had little to no interest in the process, but said that he'd get back to us with an estimate. I followed up with a phone call a week later and was told that ours was a special case and had to be "discussed with the b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Not a d*** thing.

CATEGORY decks,gutter cleaning,gutter repair,roofing,deck cleaning

10/16/2015

Extraordinary service and for so little money compared to the effort they gave the job.   Even the owner gave me special attention. Good, honest guys who really know their business.  I will absolutely call this company again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a $99 special for minor roof repair and maintenance.

CATEGORY roofing

10/06/2015

They communicated well and did the roofing work in a timely manner. First visit for inspection, caulking and hammered nails down. They decided how many replacement shingles needed and matched the color as best they could. They did my roof repair project in a timely, and professional manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They inspected roof, replaced missing shingles and replaced collar pieces around pipes. They made sure the roof is sound and hold up to the elements.

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

09/14/2015

I needed to have a 350 ft. fence sealed and have a large deck put in.  I called twice and spoke to someone twice.   Both times they said someone would call and come out to my house for an estimate.  I left messages, but no one ever came out to give me an estimate.  I wasted two weeks trying to engage this company to give me a bid.    If this is any sign of how they treat customers, buyer beware.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing

CATEGORY decks,fences

09/02/2015

Still working on the project but so far so good. They show when they say, bust their tails when they are here, clean up after themselves. When I have questions they are immediately responsive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
demo and rebuilt deck

CATEGORY decks,roofing

Roofing. Siding. Windows. Doors. Raingutters & covers. Remodels. Additions. Brickwork. Retaining walls. Masonry. Chimney work. Painting. Fencing. Patios.

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover