Affordable Tree

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since August 2012

B Rated | 5 Reviews

Licsenced. Tree Service...

On Call Tree Service

We do tree removals and trimming, pruning, spraying, pesticide injections, brush clearing, and forest beautification. We also do pet rescues. Our climbers and ground help are professional and courteous. They all have customer satisfaction as their primary goal and go out of their way make sure each and every customer is satisfied. We love to work with our customers to make sure our finished product is exactly what they wanted and take pride in our ability to make your property look better when we leave than it did when we arrived. We look forward to doing business with you!

12/25/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
As busy as it was after the wind storm they returned my call within several hours after my phone message. Had two trees leaning with roots exposed after the windstorm which were ready to come down with any subsequent windy day. The cold spell delayed them a few days as they would not have been able to control the fall (according to Doug). Because of my situation they put me on their priority list but they missed a good opportunity one day (reason for the B on punctuality). Given the crazy work load I can forgive them. They came out the very next opportunity under windy conditions and roped and limbed the big tree so it would not sail until they could take them down under better conditions. Wasn't able to get other bids so don't have price comparisons (reason for B rating). Overall, cleaned up well and very happy with their performance.

10/09/2014

Doug and his crew did a great job taking down a silver maple in my backyard, cleaned up mess and took out the stump for 100 bucks more...Very pleased with price, work ethic and safety while on the job. Doug was to undergo back surgery, but he made sure he took care of my tree first. Thanks Doug(Hope your back is doing better) and Crew. Will definitely call again for any type of tree service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removal of Silver maple, haul away mess/debris and removal of stump.

10/01/2014

Was promised he would return later on the day of cutting the tree to grind the stump. Heard a week later (my initiation, not the owner's) that the grinder broke down and needed to be repaired. Then there was a backlog of work due to a freak storm. Now, attempts to contact the owner and get the work completed and the stump-grinding done are met with silence. Voice-mailbox is full and text messages ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cut and removed a dead tree. This part of the job was done well. Tree came done in sections, was cut up, and debris removed.

12/14/2012

Went really well overall. They came with a chipper to chip the debris and get rid of it. I highly recommend that you include that in your bid. No mess for me to clean up afterward. They didn't endanger my animals, property, or autos. They did a great job and finished in just a few hours.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Took down a 120+ foot tree that was precariously leaning over the top of my house. Did so with no damage to the house or anything else, cleaned up the mess and was on his way. Really grateful it was taken down as we have had much foul weather since and it was always a worry before.

08/01/2012

Affordable Tree did a good job and gave me a great price. I was referred to them by an excavator that I had found on Angie's List. Excellent price, excellent job of cleaning up the mess, very efficient, and very safe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Affordable Tree took down a 100 foot tree. He also cleaned up the mess from taking it down.

Tree Removal Stump Grinding Urban Logging Tree Pruning Tree Preservation