Window Replacement Systems

Founded 1972 • Angie's List since January 2009

PLEASE READ MEMBER REVIEWS AS WELL AS NON MEMBER REVIEWS. Locally owned and operated, we offer the best products in our industry and profesional installation that is second to none! Installation is performed by our own employees, not by subcontractors. There are no smoke and mirrors with our proposals, everything is clearly spelled out for you to see. Don't be fooled by our competitors claims to have huge discounts available "that day" or that if you buy now you get somthing fo free. They are simply trying to distract you and disguise the fact that they are being less than fair with their pricing. So if you are looking for truly the best in the business give us a call today and let us show you what sets us apart from everyone else....

Thomas Contracting Services, LLC

Thomas Contracting Services was founded in 2018 by Matthew Thomas, an experienced and devout professional with a contracting background for nearly 30 years. Only the most exceptional improvements are provided for clients in and around the Inland Northwest; specializing in a wide variety of construction services for businesses and homes. We take pride in our diligent, honest and most importantly, passionate team members that take a bold, hands-on approach to the services we provide. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. When you hire our services, you can count on us for exceptional results. Get in touch today, and discover the advantage of working with Thomas Contracting Services.

05/02/2017

He was prompt, efficient and clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Window and frame were warped and swollen, so window no longer worked right. They put in a new window and frame, so it all works great!

CATEGORY windows

04/14/2017

The price was very reasonable compared to other bids. The bay window looks absolutely beautiful. The Bay window replaced a plain front window. All installation and quality of work was done professionally down to the outside and inside trim Everything was left clean including washing windows after installation. The crew Mike, Clint, Ryan, Patrick and Jeremy were friendly and easy to work with. The ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had 5 windows installed, one Bay window, a front door and some wood siding replaced.

CATEGORY siding,windows,doors

03/28/2017

Excellent. Professional at all levels from Sales to Installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Double Hung Widows and Exterior Doors.

CATEGORY egress windows,windows

08/14/2016

They were friendly, fast and professional. the did a fantastic job and left everything very clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced 6 windows in a duplex that I own to provide ventilation to the downstairs area

CATEGORY egress windows,windows

02/05/2016

The owner answered the phone on the first ring and was more than happy to help me. He sent Todd up to my house whose professionalism and knowledge are second to none. He measured all of my windows and sent me a bid for the windows that was extremely professional and well done and I received it that same afternoon via email. I am more than impressed with this company and will definitely refer them ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I am installing my own windows but was afraid of mis-measuring or getting a low quality product, so I turned to Angies List and contacted Window Replacement Services.

CATEGORY windows

Windows, entry doors, sky-lights, garden windows, screens and screen repair, bay and bow windows, awnings, vinyl siding, egress windows, hardi siding, shades, repairing of screen doors, patio doors, sliding, full line of window blinds and shades, installation of all of the above

Auto Glass