C & C Painting and Construction, LLC

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since July 2016

We are a small general contractor. We do all the items advertised in our profile or have people who do. Please see our website at www.candcpaintingllc.com for pictures, specials, testimonials and more!...

NEWCOMB PAINTING & SVCS LLC

Take Pride In Your Home Hire A Painting Company In Spokane, WA To Brighten Up Your Property Everyone homeowner wants to live in a home that looks beautiful on the inside and the outside. Using the right paints and techniques, your home can look great for years to come. Choose Newcomb Painting and Services, LLC as your painting contractor to get the job done right. We're the painting company in Spokane, WA you can rely on for high-quality service. We'll prep and paint any surface inside or outside your home. We also offer a variety of home improvement services so your space can look its best. Trust your painting and repairs to a team that cares. Email us now to discuss your needs.

07/27/2018

C and C gave me the best quote out of 3. They helped me choose a quality product, and kept me informed on when to expect them to arrive and how many days the work would take. They were always on time, cleaned up after themselves and did a wonderful job! I highly recommend them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a composite deck replaced

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks

04/18/2017

Steve and Lisa have been amazing to work with. They feel like friends now after working with them for close to a year on this huge project we are just finishing up. We have hired them for a couple pretty large jobs and they have done fantastic work. Steve has always been on time and very polite and professional. I like that Steve was always straight forward about what he thought needed to be done,...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We needed several rooms painted in our office building and in a separate building where we were doing a complete remodel, we needed our storefront painted as well as all of the other rooms in the building.

CATEGORY interior painters

Thanks so much [Member Name Removed]. It really means a lot to us to have happy customers.

03/07/2017

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I've had a great experience with C&C Painting. Steve fixed a structural problem in my living room ceiling and did an excellent job with sheet rock, thin coating, staining, and finish carpentry. Lisa did a great job maintaining the paperwork on the contract and tracking changes and billing. Their bid was very competitive, the work high quality, and the relationship professional and straightforward. -- Mark Alfino

CATEGORY ceramic tile,remodeling,woodworking,house painters

02/12/2017

Great! He will be back for more painting and more projects. He does a little of everything besides Paint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We hired C&C Painting to paint our house and fence. We were amazed at the care that was given to our property and plants and the concern for doing the job right. We then found out Mr. Cole also did carpenter work so we hired him to build a 16x20 roof over our patio. Again we were amazed at the quality and neatness of the process. We have continued to use C&C Painting for small jobs on both exterior and interior of our home. As always, respect for our property was a huge decision of ours in contracting C&C Painting and would highly recommend their services for "a job well done".

CATEGORY ceramic tile,decks,flooring,remodeling,pressure washing,woodworking,house painters

Painting(Interior/Exterior), Pressure Washing, Decking(build/repair), Handyman

Roofing, concrete, plumbing and electrical-although we do have subcontractors who do, so not out of the question.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover